OUT NOW!
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Ugh... I'm just gonna have a rant here because I don't know where else to rant. :rip:

I absolutely hate Uni... Mainly because of the coursework. Almost every single class I have this year (I'm in my 3rd year out of 4) has group coursework. Everyone else in the group can only meet on the days that I have no classes, and I hate having to spend 4 hours (and $30 :rip:) travelling to Uni and back literally just for one or two hours to meet up with them. 

I know I could just say 'no' I can't come in on those days (blame it on having to work or something) but then I just feel bad cause everyone else agrees on the time.

Ugh...

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Ugh... I'm just gonna have a rant here because I don't know where else to rant. :rip:

I absolutely hate Uni... Mainly because of the coursework. Almost every single class I have this year (I'm in my 3rd year out of 4) has group coursework. Everyone else in the group can only meet on the days that I have no classes, and I hate having to spend 4 hours (and $30 :rip:) travelling to Uni and back literally just for one or two hours to meet up with them. 

I know I could just say 'no' I can't come in on those days (blame it on having to work or something) but then I just feel bad cause everyone else agrees on the time.

Ugh...

my grad program had SO much group work. The way I manipulated it was to have a meeting early on where we basically divide up the work as much as possible so we can all do our own stuff individually, then agree to meet in another few weeks to check in (that can even be by phone if nothing pressing comes up), then in another few weeks to put it together into one single product. Depending on the timeframe. That way you don't have to keep meeting with these people. Regardless of distance, group project meetings are SUCH a waste of time since no actual work ever gets done.

I can get 30% off if I buy this $50 railcard thing

but the savings would take me 11 weeks to recuperate the cost of the rail card so not really worth it :emma: 

my grad program had SO much group work. The way I manipulated it was to have a meeting early on where we basically divide up the work as much as possible so we can all do our own stuff individually, then agree to meet in another few weeks to check in (that can even be by phone if nothing pressing comes up), then in another few weeks to put it together into one single product. Depending on the timeframe. That way you don't have to keep meeting with these people. Regardless of distance, group project meetings are SUCH a waste of time since no actual work ever gets done.

Yeah, I was thinking of saying that to them at our first meeting. 

I know I have to put in the effort to meet up with the group, but the idea of sitting on a train or bus for an extra 8 hours a week is so so depressing 

PopReaper

Throwback to when Shishido Kavkasus delivered the summer jam of the decade:

:legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

OMG ITS 294757271727374 TIMES BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE :excited2: :wao: 

Oh wait... Now we've got Jimin she ruined it

But :wao: :seolhyun: 

PoshLife

Hmmmmm it's okay. I don't like it as much as "Get Out," but it's a lot better than a lot of their big songs like Miniskirt and Short Hair. I like the rap part!

Hmmmmm it's okay. I don't like it as much as "Get Out," but it's a lot better than a lot of their big songs like Miniskirt and Short Hair. I like the rap part!

Seems about right :teehee: 

PoshLife

Seems about right :teehee: 

I wondered if the rapper was Jimin. Yeah it would make sense that the one part I like about it is the one part you don't :smh:

Supersonic

Where has @amenvodka gone? Don't think he's posted here in a few days?

I have no intention of further posting here when Posh Life jumps on my back everytime he vaguely disagrees with me. It's exhausting.

YCHofficial

I have no intention of further posting here when Posh Life jumps on my back everytime he vaguely disagrees with me. It's exhausting.

I'm sure @PoshLife has his reasons :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived