other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I couldn't stop listening to Dumb Dumb and I'm still waiting for the m4a version to be uploaded on k2nblog :emma:ย 

I downloaded the 320-kbps version to listen until the FLAC one gets uploaded to hulkpop :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I couldn't stop listening to Dumb Dumb and I'm still waiting for the m4a version to be uploaded on k2nblog :emma:ย 

i gave up waiting and just got the mp3. lowkey cringed while doing so. k2n is usually quick with their itunes links. smh

I downloaded the 320-kbps version to listen until the FLAC one gets uploaded to hulkpop :emma:

do you mind linking me when the FLAC is available?

Supersonic

After 25 minutes of glitzy, thumping hip-hop beats I fell off my chair laughing when a wild Day 1 appeared whose instrumental sounds much more like a bad karaoke bar version of a song :lmao:

After 25 minutes of glitzy, thumping hip-hop beats I fell off my chair laughing when a wild Day 1 appeared whose instrumental sounds much more like a bad karaoke bar version of a song :lmao:

I really canNOT get into this song. so close to deleting it fat

wait. People are saying they hear Bom's vocals in Bigbang's WL2P acapella stem.

do you guys hear it? or do you think it's a reach, and could probably be any other background vocalist. The backing vocal definitely has her tone.

YCHofficial

wait. People are saying they hear Bom's vocals in Bigbang's WL2P acapella stem.

do you guys hear it? or do you think it's a reach, and could probably be any other background vocalist. The backing vocal definitely has her tone.

I hear a female that kinda sounds like Bom a little bit

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived