The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AOA - Ace Of Angels - Teaser 1 

:giveup::giveup: 

Amazon Japan better start pre-orders for Girl's Day soon so I can order AOA at the same time.

And ugh... I went to order The Red, Flashback and First Love. One store has Flashback but is out of stock of First Love... The other has First Love and is out of Flashback. :emma: 

YCHofficial

:giveup::giveup: 

Amazon Japan better start pre-orders for Girl's Day soon so I can order AOA at the same time.

And ugh... I went to order The Red, Flashback and First Love. One store has Flashback but is out of stock of First Love... The other has First Love and is out of Flashback. :emma: 

First Love :saladga::saladga:

Flashback :saladga::saladga:

Your money is not gonna speed up their comeback :cryga::cryga:

First Love :saladga::saladga:

Flashback :saladga::saladga:

Your money is not gonna speed up their comeback :cryga::cryga:

Fine I'll buy Shh too then :derpga: 

No.

I won't get the individual member versions. It's $130 for the 7 of them. :emma: 

Will probably get the other three versions (limited, type A and type B). Which is $82 for the three of them.

I might get all of Girl's Days individual versions. But only cause there are only 4 of them, and there $4.50 each :rip: 

I'm posting on two different forums at the moment, so if I accidentally post something here thats meant for the other forum (cause I switched tabs by accident) then sorry in advance. :emma: 

PoshLife

CLC ?

ugly member Sorn?

CFaSNftUgAE_DNr.jpg

omg yes :rip: she doesn't look THAT bad in that pic, but standing next to the other members she's definitely not the visual

YCHofficial

omg yes :rip: she doesn't look THAT bad in that pic, but standing next to the other members she's definitely not the visual

ur mean xd

im dead :lolga::lolga:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived