💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

inb4 Exotics find the last few pages of this thread and drag us to the pits :teehee::emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Besides Gaga + k-pop, I'm all experimental music :flop:

Exactly! I feel like they take American Pop and make it better. It's a lot less generic

I know I mentioned Utada before, but now that I know you like experimental music, you should check out "Exodus." It was her first English-language album. It is... REALLY experimental haha. Like weird synths, stupid lyrics, a song about a prostitute... oh Utada :smh:

PoshLife

inb4 Exotics find the last few pages of this thread and drag us to the pits :teehee::emma:

and antichrist becomes their GOD :lmao:

Just remember I gave Overdose an 8/10 :emma:

---

omg apparently sh*t went DOWN on allkpop. A mod was exposed talking trash about members in private conversations and EVERYBODY got involved, there were so many bans. :smh:

I hate those forums btw, whenever I ask a question or anything I'm treated like sh*t. Tonight I asked about the Wolf/Wolf is Stupid stuff and was read for FILTH lol. It seriously is like ATRL for kpop.

I know I mentioned Utada before, but now that I know you like experimental music, you should check out "Exodus." It was her first English-language album. It is... REALLY experimental haha. Like weird synths, stupid lyrics, a song about a prostitute... oh Utada :smh:

Sounds right up my alley :creepflop: thank you :creepflop:

They'd find me and kill me.

PopReaper

---

omg apparently sh*t went DOWN on allkpop. A mod was exposed talking trash about members in private conversations and EVERYBODY got involved, there were so many bans. :smh:

I hate those forums btw, whenever I ask a question or anything I'm treated like sh*t. Tonight I asked about the Wolf/Wolf is Stupid stuff and was read for FILTH lol. It seriously is like ATRL for kpop.

Post a link to this thread as your farewell post :teehee:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

YCHofficial

SECRET's Hyosung music video for Goodnight kiss came out. Please watch and support :party:

PoshLife

TIME TO REVIEW!

Hey guys - it's a brand new week, and we'll be getting some good new songs over the next few days! Let's start by reviewing these two songs:

SECRET's Hyosung - "Goodnight Kiss"

G.NA - "Pretty Lingerie"

Whoever wants to submit a review for one or both is more than welcome! Just PM it to me or post it here and I'll add it in. Again, reviews can be anywhere from 2-6 sentences, and please include a rating from 1 to 10 at the end.

Thank you! :sara:

Antichrist

Blasting Jackpot with my window open cus I ain't ashamed of my bias group

33bd1t4.jpg

33bd1t4.jpg

:derpga:

Well you should be.

tumblr_n5gmldjQkX1qfp7wbo1_500.gif

Listening to Overdose on my phone so it doesn't get scrobbled on my last.fm :teehee::derpga:

That's very very good.

:derpga:

PoshLife

Guys, we have two reviews for each of the below songs already! Can we get one or two more for each?? Then we can go ahead and post them! :party:

TIME TO REVIEW!

Hey guys - it's a brand new week, and we'll be getting some good new songs over the next few days! Let's start by reviewing these two songs:

SECRET's Hyosung - "Goodnight Kiss"

G.NA - "Pretty Lingerie"

Whoever wants to submit a review for one or both is more than welcome! Just PM it to me or post it here and I'll add it in. Again, reviews can be anywhere from 2-6 sentences, and please include a rating from 1 to 10 at the end.

Thank you! :sara:

Antichrist

---

Mark these words. It shall happen once :flutter:

You will be mentioned. Briefly.

tumblr_inline_n5fe6ve1OB1sd6yv4.gif

---

Their all just butt hurt. Browsing thrugh threads and saw someone posted that they prefer this group to another and got a bunch of downvotes for it. Like theres a difference between saying you prefer one to the other and calling the one you dont care much for a piece of ****. By the amount of downvotes it seems like they can't tell the difference between a respectful opinion and a hateful post.

Found the thread u posted.

Do these people forget that the group MR.MR. did this sorta thing to SNSD. SNSD's bigger than Exo is and this group had no problem making a song to bash them. It's always a possibility. It's not all rainbows and sunshine in kpop land. The artists can be b---hy/A-holes too. The fat member of Super Junior bashed Fat Women and said it's ok for him to be big because he's a man but it's not ok for a woman to be(Still hate him for that comment.) Mah bby SE7EN's been caught going to ***** houses while in the service. **** like this happens in the kpop industry too. It's not so far fetched to think Tint would of done the same.Controversy is one of the ways to help get you,a song, album,group,ect noticed. You asked a legitimate question and got rude replies and one huge one claiming artists wouldn't do that when MR.MR did just that. 

Guys, we have two reviews for each of the below songs already! Can we get one or two more for each?? Then we can go ahead and post them! :party:

Could you add mine later on to the post?(Once you post it) #GettingSuguryDoneSoon #GettinMolesRemovedToday 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

Their all just butt hurt. Browsing thrugh threads and saw someone posted that they prefer this group to another and got a bunch of downvotes for it. Like theres a difference between saying you prefer one to the other and calling the one you dont care much for a piece of ****. By the amount of downvotes it seems like they can't tell the difference between a respectful opinion and a hateful post.

Do these people forget that the group MR.MR. did this sorta thing to SNSD. SNSD's bigger than Exo is and this group had no problem making a song to bash them. It's always a possibility. It's not all rainbows and sunshine in kpop land. The artists can be b---hy/A-holes too. The fat member of Super Junior bashed Fat Women and said it's ok for him to be big because he's a man but it's not ok for a woman to be(Still hate him for that comment.) Mah bby SE7EN's been caught going to ***** houses while in the service. **** like this happens in the kpop industry too. It's not so far fetched to think Tint would of done the same.Controversy is one of the ways to help get you,a song, album,group,ect noticed. You asked a legitimate question and got rude replies and one huge one claiming artists wouldn't do that when MR.MR did just that. 

Could you add mine later on to the post?(Once you post it) #GettingSuguryDoneSoon #GettinMolesRemovedToday 

Let me know how it goes!! :hug:

tumblr_n5g2q4VyGH1rqbeeso3_250.gif

PoshLife

Absolutely! I don't think I'll post either of them them until they have at least 3 reviews anyway, but either way I'll definitely add you in whenever you get to it :yes:

Good luck with the surgery, by the way!

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived