other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Everybody get a good night's sleep, we'll have plenty of songs to review this week :hor:

Everybody get a good night's sleep, we'll have plenty of songs to review this week :hor:

I might want to review something this week, if I have the guts :emma:

PoshLife

I might want to review something this week, if I have the guts :emma:

I hope you will! It's really easy haha, all you have to do is listen to a song and give your opinion :spin:

I hope you will! It's really easy haha, all you have to do is listen to a song and give your opinion :spin:

I know :spin: my ridiculously severe anxiety would kick in though, knowing anybody could see it 

we'll see

PoshLife

I know :spin: my ridiculously severe anxiety would kick in though, knowing anybody could see it 

we'll see

we don't have any readers yet, so might as well get it in now :lmao:

PS was it you I was talking to about Koda Kumi? If so, I just read that "Dreaming Now" was used as the theme song for some volleyball tournament. I guess that explains why she keeps talking about "winner cup" :flop:

we don't have any readers yet, so might as well get it in now :lmao:

PS was it you I was talking to about Koda Kumi? If so, I just read that "Dreaming Now" was used as the theme song for some volleyball tournament. I guess that explains why she keeps talking about "winner cup" :flop:

I don't think so :megaflop:

I just googled her though and she's hot as hell tbh

PoshLife

I don't think so :megaflop:

I just googled her though and she's hot as hell tbh

oh :emma: I was like... reeeeeally pretty sure it was you :lmao:

maybe it was Ina Garten Guy :flop:

oh :emma: I was like... reeeeeally pretty sure it was you :lmao:

maybe it was Ina Garten Guy :flop:

tbh it was probably me, my memory is god awful though :emma:

PoshLife

tbh it was probably me, my memory is god awful though :emma:

well do you know any of her music? :lmao:

her new album "Bon Voyage" is worth checking out, especially if you like American pop music. Honestly if she sang in English I could see this album doing well here. It's just SO pop haha

well do you know any of her music? :lmao:

her new album "Bon Voyage" is worth checking out, especially if you like American pop music. Honestly if she sang in English I could see this album doing well here. It's just SO pop haha

I actually despise 95% of American Pop :lmao:

PoshLife

I actually despise 95% of American Pop :lmao:

what's funny is that I do too :lmao: seriously Gaga is one of the only pop artists I listen to. But there's something about JPop and KPop artists adding that bit of American pop genericism (I'm deciding that's a word...) that just makes SUCH good music. Cuz it's interesting like J/KPop, but really listenable/radio-friendly/easy to get into like American pop. Best of both worlds, I guess.

what's funny is that I do too :lmao: seriously Gaga is one of the only pop artists I listen to. But there's something about JPop and KPop artists adding that bit of American pop genericism (I'm deciding that's a word...) that just makes SUCH good music. Cuz it's interesting like J/KPop, but really listenable/radio-friendly/easy to get into like American pop. Best of both worlds, I guess.

Besides Gaga + k-pop, I'm all experimental music :flop:

Exactly! I feel like they take American Pop and make it better. It's a lot less generic

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived