💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Guys can you help me with something :giveup:

so there's a cute boy (asian, which is why I bring it up on here :lmao: also cuz I have no friends IRL jk) who's into me and wants to go out. And he's definitely cute (and asian! kinda my style right now) buuuut there's a problem. He's deaf. I feel bad that it's a problem for me, but... idk, would you guys date someone who was handicapped?

Please don't judge me :giveup: like how would we go to concerts or listen to music and stuff??

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

Guys can you help me with something :giveup:

so there's a cute boy (asian, which is why I bring it up on here :lmao: also cuz I have no friends IRL jk) who's into me and wants to go out. And he's definitely cute (and asian! kinda my style right now) buuuut there's a problem. He's deaf. I feel bad that it's a problem for me, but... idk, would you guys date someone who was handicapped?

Please don't judge me :giveup: like how would we go to concerts or listen to music and stuff??

The GGD Therapists only work with pictures and social network accounts of the subject, sorry :ohwell:

jk, I personally would, but if you fell like that would be too burdensome then don't, it's totally your choice

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

The GGD Therapists only work with pictures and social network accounts of the subject, sorry :ohwell:

jk, I personally would, but if you fell like that would be too burdensome then don't, it's totally your choice

I think you're right, I just have to decide how I feel about it. I mean I'm moving away in like a month anyway so it's not like it would get that serious.

3NC53rY.gif

PopReaper

I think you're right, I just have to decide how I feel about it. I mean I'm moving away in like a month anyway so it's not like it would get that serious.

3NC53rY.gif

I'm listening to Born This Way rn and the Bar Bar Bar choreo surprisingly fits :rip:

PoshLife

wait this is a really cool gif:

Shinee_amigo_01_by_ravnwyng-d3kiwd5.gif

can someone do it for CHI CHI :emma:

maybe it already exists lol

PopReaper

wait this is a really cool gif:

can someone do it for CHI CHI :emma:

maybe it already exists lol

That effect's from the video sis :flop:

PoshLife

That effect's from the video sis :flop:

The flickering lights? LOLOL I know, I meant I thought it was cool how they put all the individual gifs together.

unless you mean the video also had all of them patched together like that :emma:

PopReaper

The flickering lights? LOLOL I know, I meant I thought it was cool how they put all the individual gifs together.

unless you mean the video also had all of them patched together like that :emma:

It does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD74n48J9p4

:emma:

PopReaper

tumblr_mii47o44oA1qzcxjdo1_500.gif

The evolution tho :legend:

PoshLife

It does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD74n48J9p4

:emma:

:fthis: then

PoshLife

Today is Utada day :legend: I'm gonna start with "This is the One" since it's easy American pop music, but then work my way through her Japanese stuff.

All five hours of it :flop:

Taylor

Still one of my favourite Girl's Day songs. :flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H7ZG7yk5Wo

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived