💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

So what's everyones plans for this weekend? :popcorn:

I'm home alone (again), so tonight is takeaway and TV night. :hor: Gonna watch the latest 2 or 3 episodes of Revenge to get me ready for season finale on Sunday.

And, the rest of the time I'll be studying, cause my first exam is on Tuesday... Macroeconomics. :cry:

How about you guys?!

I've never heard of Revenge! What's it about?

Going to an improvisation play thingie tonight, I've gone two other times and it's HILARIOUS  :dies:

Then tomorrow I'm going to get some community hours for high school and go see a play...you could say I'm a bit of an arts nerd :hor:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

So what's everyones plans for this weekend? :popcorn:

I'm home alone (again), so tonight is takeaway and TV night. :hor: Gonna watch the latest 2 or 3 episodes of Revenge to get me ready for season finale on Sunday. 

And, the rest of the time I'll be studying, cause my first exam is on Tuesday... Macroeconomics. :cry:

How about you guys?! :party:

Sleeping and studying for my test week :miley:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Taylor

I've never heard of Revenge! What's it about?

Going to an improvisation play thingie tonight, I've gone two other times and it's HILARIOUS  :dies:

Then tomorrow I'm going to get some community hours for high school and go see a play...you could say I'm a bit of an arts nerd :hor:

That sounds fun! Hope you enjoy it!!

Revenge is amazing! :legend:

Here is the basic plot line from wikipedia

Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) comes to the Hamptons and rents a beach house next to the Grayson family mansion for the summer. Emily is really Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for treason when she was a little girl. After a lengthy trial, he was imprisoned for life, and was murdered in prison by agents of the people who framed him. Amanda was separated from him after his trial and never saw him afterwards. She has now returned to the Hamptons as an adult to get revenge on those who wronged her and her father. Her primary target is Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe), matriarch of the Grayson family, who loved and betrayed Amanda's father. The show focuses on Amanda's plot to destroy every individual who played a role in her father's imprisonment. Along the way, she discovers various facts about her father's past which change her plans many times. As the series progresses, Amanda brings in other individuals as allies for her plan.

As Amanda executes the stages of her elaborate plan, she finds it difficult to remain emotionally detached. She struggles to identify her true motivations and examines how her actions change her sense of identity. As she enlists trusted friends into her schemes, she worries how their involvement will change their lives.

It's just about to finish it's 3rd season, and has been renewed for a 4th season to start airing in September!

That sounds fun! Hope you enjoy it!!

Revenge is amazing! :legend:

Here is the basic plot line from wikipedia

Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) comes to the Hamptons and rents a beach house next to the Grayson family mansion for the summer. Emily is really Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for treason when she was a little girl. After a lengthy trial, he was imprisoned for life, and was murdered in prison by agents of the people who framed him. Amanda was separated from him after his trial and never saw him afterwards. She has now returned to the Hamptons as an adult to get revenge on those who wronged her and her father. Her primary target is Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe), matriarch of the Grayson family, who loved and betrayed Amanda's father. The show focuses on Amanda's plot to destroy every individual who played a role in her father's imprisonment. Along the way, she discovers various facts about her father's past which change her plans many times. As the series progresses, Amanda brings in other individuals as allies for her plan.

As Amanda executes the stages of her elaborate plan, she finds it difficult to remain emotionally detached. She struggles to identify her true motivations and examines how her actions change her sense of identity. As she enlists trusted friends into her schemes, she worries how their involvement will change their lives.

It's just about to finish it's 3rd season, and has been renewed for a 4th season to start airing in September!

Damn, sounds interesting! It already has 3 seasons though, that's sooooo many episodes considering my attention span is ridiculously awful :smh: 

PoshLife

The newest KPop Krew review (has a nice ring to it, yeah?) is up!

http://kpopkrew.blogspot.com/2014/05/exo-k-overdose.html

Remember, there's still time to contribute - we need one more review for Kiss&Cry's "Revenge (Bad Girl)", and if you want to review "Overdose," we can add in a fourth review.

Go read! We need dem hits :hor:

The newest KPop Krew review (has a nice ring to it, yeah?) is up!

http://kpopkrew.blogspot.com/2014/05/exo-k-overdose.html

Remember, there's still time to contribute - we need one more review for Kiss&Cry's "Revenge (Bad Girl)", and if you want to review "Overdose," we can add in a fourth review.

Go read! We need dem hits :hor:

ONLY 7/10?!? gurl watch out for dem exotics tbh  :emma:

PopReaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiRBBFrJE8

#getdatgagapromoiguess :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Sunny

oops forgot to write the review :oops:

Will write it now!

I like dancin', and ponies....

Sunny

Read my PM Catallena, it has the review

I like dancin', and ponies....

PoshLife

I listened to the first 3 tracks of Ultra Blue and let me tell you I am thoroughly slayed. Her high vocals in Blue :giveup:

Blueeeee :nooo:

omg I have a version of the song that's sped up and REALLY high-pitched. It's called "Turning Blue" :dies: It's so fun to listen to.

Just wait until you get to "Be My Last." That song is so pretty... and the music video is HAUNTING

omg "Making Love" is really good too. and "Wings" is really cute. omg you're gonna love this album.

Viola

Hells gonna break loose tonight 

Mother thinks its a big fat ****in joke that her doctor wants to send her to a hospital for rapid weight loss

Her ****in doctor told her last time not to lose anymore weight and what the **** does she do? Loses more weight.

Fathers gonna be pissed

Oh look her doctor just ****ing called

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

Fourth and final review for "Overdose" posted! http://kpopkrew.blogspot.com/2014/05/exo-k-overdose.html

Hells gonna break loose tonight 

Mother thinks its a big fat ****in joke that her doctor wants to send her to a hospital for rapid weight loss

Her ****in doctor told her last time not to lose anymore weight and what the **** does she do? Loses more weight.

Fathers gonna be pissed

Oh look her doctor just ****ing called

Oh no :ohno: well hopefully everything turns out okay in the end.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived