• Created
  • Last Reply
Viola

:omgexcited:

Question

Are we reviewing just the song of the mv as well? XD

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Mind Eye

hey i'm guessing alot of people here are interested in the musical/ performance aspects of kpop groups

but are you interested in their personal lives? like who's dating who?

i dont care for celebrity gossip but i find myself skimming, to say the least, when it's about a group that i like

Taylor

hey i'm guessing alot of people here are interested in the musical/ performance aspects of kpop groups

but are you interested in their personal lives? like who's dating who?

i dont care for celebrity gossip but i find myself skimming, to say the least, when it's about a group that i like

Personally I'm not really interested.

BUT! If HyoYeon gets arrested for 'attacking' her ex boyfriend then my interest is piqued. Hehe. :teehee:

PoshLife

Question

Are we reviewing just the song of the mv as well? XD

Kiiiiinda just the song. Like it's the more important thing. Some reviews have mentioned the MV's (not mine :usrs: ) so I guess it's up to you. I would focus on the song though tbh

Viola

Kiiiiinda just the song. Like it's the more important thing. Some reviews have mentioned the MV's (not mine :usrs: ) so I guess it's up to you. I would focus on the song though tbh

I kinda mentioned it in the Exo one. :emma:

#SentMahReviews

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

The first KPop Krew review is up! http://kpopkrew.blogspot.com/

Ideally we'll have four reviews per post, but since we're just getting started, I figured three was okay for this one. I was too excited to wait any longer!

Let me know if the video isn't showing up - it looks like it works in Firefox and IE but not Chrome? (It's embedded from some weird jpop site, not YouTube, so that won't normally be the case)

Remember, it's still not too late to join! We're also in the process of reviewing EXO's "Overdose" and Kiss&Cry's "Bad Girl," so get reviewing if you want to be included! Those will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

:party:

danieljsolis

The first KPop Krew review is up! http://kpopkrew.blogspot.com/

Ideally we'll have four reviews per post, but since we're just getting started, I figured three was okay for this one. I was too excited to wait any longer!

Let me know if the video isn't showing up - it looks like it works in Firefox and IE but not Chrome? (It's embedded from some weird jpop site, not YouTube, so that won't normally be the case)

Remember, it's still not too late to join! We're also in the process of reviewing EXO's "Overdose" and Kiss&Cry's "Bad Girl," so get reviewing if you want to be included! Those will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

:party:

:omgexcited:  The videos work and the blog looks like it's in tip-top shape!  :omgexcited:

PoshLife

:omgexcited:  The videos work and the blog looks like it's in tip-top shape!  :omgexcited:

Thank you!! Hopefully I can convince you to do a review in the future :)

Taylor

The blog is looking fine for me!! I primarily use Safari, and the video is embedded fine for me (:

Oh, and I can see the video on Chrome too!

I watch Ina make a batch of brownies earlier. :teehee:

PoshLife

I love how the KPop Krew's first review was for a JPop song :lmao:

Still need one more review for "Bad Girl" and two more (maybe I'll do one) for "Overdose"!!!

I frickin love your set :lmao:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived