💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Viola

I'm bringing this up again because nobody responded last time ( :crossed: ) ( :teehee: )

Should I make a blog where I review new kpop releases?

OMG WAIT what if WE made a blog where we were all authors, and for each new release we could post like 3-4 different reviews :excited2: So there would be a bunch of different viewpoints. omg we'd become kpop famous, they'd fly us over to meet WINGS and EXO and TINT and

:giveup:

AND BI RAIN WITH HIS SEXY MAGICAL CHEST OF WONDERS

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :excited:

you guys I really think we should do it :excited2:

Antichrist and I could promote it on the terrible kpop forums we joined this weekend :lmao:

It would be super easy, too. Like, not everybody would have to review every single release (which would be helpful since I'll be going to grad school soon LOL). So like every release gets 3-4 reviews, but it's not always the same 3-4 people, if that makes sense.

omg are we doing this :omg:

Taylor

Lol, I have exams the next 2 weeks and then I'm off till Sepetmber - so I have plenty of free time.

But, I always end up with a bunch of free time :lmao:

Antichrist

I'm bringing this up again because nobody responded last time ( :crossed: ) ( :teehee: )

Should I make a blog where I review new kpop releases?

OMG WAIT what if WE made a blog where we were all authors, and for each new release we could post like 3-4 different reviews :excited2: So there would be a bunch of different viewpoints. omg we'd become kpop famous, they'd fly us over to meet WINGS and EXO and TINT and

:giveup:

My reviews would consist of 'this is awesome' & 'this sucks'.

:emma:

Viola

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :excited:

you guys I really think we should do it :excited2:

Antichrist and I could promote it on the terrible kpop forums we joined this weekend :lmao:

It would be super easy, too. Like, not everybody would have to review every single release (which would be helpful since I'll be going to grad school soon LOL). So like every release gets 3-4 reviews, but it's not always the same 3-4 people, if that makes sense.

omg are we doing this :omg:

So who's all involved? XD What are you naming the blog? XD

My reviews would consist of 'this is awesome' & 'this sucks'.

:emma:

THIS ALBUM IS AS MAGICAL AS T.O.P TAKING A SHOWER

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Taylor

Won't we need to pay for things though? How'd we get that set up? :spin:

MonsterOfSpain

But they'll discover that Love is Energy when they realize Leon is totally a Sexy Doll. And together they'll do a Boogie Woogie and Stand Up for Love when the townspeople view their relationship through a Pink Lens.

(Mine is terrible!)

Edit: I just realized mine is the plot to Beauty and the Beast :lmao:

Do they have that many songs? 

PoshLife

So who's all involved? XD What are you naming the blog? XD

Whoever wants! No idea what to call it... might have to appeal to the more creative folks haha. inb4 "GGD Reviews KPOP" or something really lame like that lOL

Won't we need to pay for things though? How'd we get that set up? :spin:

Not if we use Blogger or Wordpress. I mean a unique URL would cost money, but we should focus on getting this off the ground first LOL. And those sites can let you add multiple authors, so we could all post stuff whenever we wanted.

Do they have that many songs? 

Yeah! Well, I cheated a little - "Boogie Woogie" never got released, and "Stand Up for Love" is a cover (Destiny's Child).

MonsterOfSpain

Whoever wants! No idea what to call it... might have to appeal to the more creative folks haha. inb4 "GGD Reviews KPOP" or something really lame like that lOL

Not if we use Blogger or Wordpress. I mean a unique URL would cost money, but we should focus on getting this off the ground first LOL. And those sites can let you add multiple authors, so we could all post stuff whenever we wanted.

Yeah! Well, I cheated a little - "Boogie Woogie" never got released, and "Stand Up for Love" is a cover (Destiny's Child).

CHI CHI covered a Destiny's Child song? Omg lemme run

PoshLife

CHI CHI covered a Destiny's Child song? Omg lemme run

It's so pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCUqCSKuYn0

MonsterOfSpain

It's so pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCUqCSKuYn0

This >>>>>>>> Gaga's discography  :emo:

When did you discover this? I thought we already had everything CHI CHI ever did

PoshLife

This >>>>>>>> Gaga's discography  :emo:

When did you discover this? I thought we already had everything CHI CHI ever did

It's funny, I knew they had covered this song for a while because there are snippets of them doing it live, but I didn't know until just a few days ago that there was a professional recording of it.

You might also appreciate this video - it's the same exact song, but it shows which member is singing which part, and there are also some nice photos and video clips of the group hanging out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlI0dQdZau4

Taylor

I don't really know how wordpress etc. works, but if you just need a domain name (no hosting) then I don't mind buying it as they're not very expensive :shrug:

But again, if you use your own domain I don't know if that means you need your own host too?

MonsterOfSpain

It's funny, I knew they had covered this song for a while because there are snippets of them doing it live, but I didn't know until just a few days ago that there was a professional recording of it.

You might also appreciate this video - it's the same exact song, but it shows which member is singing which part, and there are also some nice photos and video clips of the group hanging out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlI0dQdZau4

Thank you :sara:

PoshLife

I don't really know how wordpress etc. works, but if you just need a domain name (no hosting) then I don't mind buying it as they're not very expensive :shrug:

But again, if you use your own domain I don't know if that means you need your own host too?

idk about wordpress, but with Blogger (my preference) you can purchase your own domain name and have it redirect to your blogger url (which is always yourname.blogspot.com). It's really really easy to post on blogger. So I think this is worth exploring!

But like I said, while it's still getting off the ground, I don't think we should waste any money on a domain name. We can always do that later when we're famous :cool:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived