Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

What was the Miss A or something video you said to watch? :huh:

YCH posted this a few days ago. I don't like how acoustic the beginning is, but it's a really catchy song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp0F18FFCTE

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

So I have the KPOP version of "Don't Play Around" with 7 girls, and the JPOP version with the 5 girls, but I want the KPOP version with 5 girls (since I like how the KPOP version sounds more, but I only like the 5 girls from the LIE vid). They've done it live, but I don't think there's a studio version.

#CHICHIProblems

Mess.

So Amazon Japan shipped out my order a day early, so now I'll need to try and delay it by a day so I get it when I planned. :emma:

I ordered 4 albums, and they sent them out in 3 separate shipments :rip:

PoshLife

Mess.

So Amazon Japan shipped out my order a day early, so now I'll need to try and delay it by a day so I get it when I planned. :emma:

I ordered 4 albums, and they sent them out in 3 separate shipments :rip:

I'm confused, why do you want it a day later? Can't it just sit at your house until you're back from uni? Or do you want to physically receive it yourself? :flop:

I'm confused, why do you want it a day later? Can't it just sit at your house until you're back from uni? Or do you want to physically receive it yourself? :flop:

It's because nobody will be in to collect it, so I always have to try and time stuff to get delivered on a Friday which is the only day I'm home :laughga:

PoshLife

It's because nobody will be in to collect it, so I always have to try and time stuff to get delivered on a Friday which is the only day I'm home :laughga:

oh that stinks. hmm I know in the states with UPS and some of the other carriers we can contact them and ask them to hold it at one of their locations instead of delivering it. Is that a possibility?

oh that stinks. hmm I know in the states with UPS and some of the other carriers we can contact them and ask them to hold it at one of their locations instead of delivering it. Is that a possibility?

Yeah, it's with DHL Express and they usually send a text the day before to say 'press 1 to have it delivered next day, 2 day after that' etc.

So it should be fine :emma:

PoshLife

Yeah, it's with DHL Express and they usually send a text the day before to say 'press 1 to have it delivered next day, 2 day after that' etc.

So it should be fine :emma:

oh that's awesome. I wish we had that haha.

#KPOPFanProblems

oh that's awesome. I wish we had that haha.

#KPOPFanProblems

DPD give you a 1 hour slot, and then a web page that you can live track the delivery van on.

If you use the van tracker, you can narrow it down to a 15 min slot :sharon:

PoshLife

DPD give you a 1 hour slot, and then a web page that you can live track the delivery van on.

If you use the van tracker, you can narrow it down to a 15 min slot :sharon:

omg that's amazing haha. With UPS and FedEx you can track a package to the day, but never that specifically.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived