other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

This Week Features

Artist of the Week

Koda Kumi

koda_kumi_44.jpg

Kumiko KÃ…da (ç¥Å¾Ã§â€° ä¾â€ Ã¦Å“ªÃ¥­ KÃ…da Kumiko), born November 13, 1982), better known by her stage name Kumi Koda (倖ç‰ ä¾â€ Ã¦Å“ª KÃ…da Kumi), is a Japanese singer from Kyoto, known for her urban and R&B songs. Having debuted in 2000 with the single "Take Back", Koda gained fame for her seventh single, "Real Emotion/1000 no Kotoba", the songs of which were used as themes for the video game Final Fantasy X-2. Her popularity grew with the release of her fourth studio album Secret (2005), her sixteenth single "Butterfly" (2005), and her first greatest hits album Best: First Things (2005), reaching the number-three, number-two and number-one spot respectively.
Though her early releases presented a conservative, quiet image, since as early as 2003 Koda has adopted a s-xier and more provocative style. Because of this image, she has become a fashion leader among young women, setting trends such as the ero-kakkoii style. She has also won many fashion awards such as, the "Best Jeanist Award" and the title of "Nail Queen" yearly since 2006. Since the rise in her popularity, Koda has lent her face and songs to many advertisements. In 2006 and 2007, Oricon named Koda as the top selling artist of the year.Jonathan Ross has called her the Christina Aguilera of Japan, while many also compare her career to that of Britney Spears. Koda has sold more than 15 million physical records in Japan alone, making her the 18th best selling solo Japanese female artist of all-time.

http://youtu.be/susgh5Rst48

Album of the Week

Bi Rain - Rain Effect
600px-Rain_Rain_Effect_cover.jpg
Rain Effect is the sixth studio album by South Korean entertainer Rain. It is to be released on January 2, 2014, by Cube DC and distributed by LOEN Entertainment. It is his first studio album in 6 years, since Rainism in 2008, and his first musical release since "Busan Woman" in 2011.
Like most of his releases (since leaving JYP Entertainment), the album is said to be mostly written and produced by Rain himself along with Bae Jin-ryeol (JR Groove), Jung Wooyoung and Hwang Hye Kyung.HyunA - a member of girl group 4minute - participated as the album's only featured artist.
Rain Effect contains a total of ten tracks, including the double lead singles "30 Sexy" and "La Song".
http://youtu.be/DIDYpFGDBDI

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

In the artist list, Vanilla Moon should be Vanilla Mood. Just so ppl won't get confused lol

KillerCupcake

Can I join the club?  :)

K-Pop Artists I Listen To: Girls' Generation, Big Bang, 2NE1, 4Minute, 2pm, F(x), T-Ara, and more. 
J-Pop Artists I Listen To: Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Perfume

Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]: Girls' Generation, Big Bang, 2NE1, T-ara, 2PM

Can I join the club?  :)

K-Pop Artists I Listen To: Girls' Generation, Big Bang, 2NE1, 4Minute, 2pm, F(x), T-Ara, and more. 

J-Pop Artists I Listen To: Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Perfume

Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]: Girls' Generation, Big Bang, 2NE1, T-ara, 2PM

Sure! I'll add you now! :party:

In the artist list, Vanilla Moon should be Vanilla Mood. Just so ppl won't get confused lol

Oh! Sorry!

I knew I should have copied and pasted :emma:

K-Pop Artists I Listen To: T-ARA, Girls' Generation, f(x), Brown Eyed Girls, After School, SHINee
J-Pop Artists I Listen To: Morning Musume, Perfume, BABYMETAL, Sakura Gakuin, AKB48, Momoiro Clover Z
Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]: T-ARA, Morning Musume, Girls' Generation, Sakura Gakuin, Brown Eyed Girls, BABYMETAL

YG Family 2014 world tour has been announced! yay!

Awesome! I hope we get some good fan footage 

Awesome! I hope we get some good fan footage 

I hope i get a UK date  :lana:

I don't want it to be a 'world tour' of just Asia.

I hope i get a UK date  :lana:

I don't want it to be a 'world tour' of just Asia.

It probably is altho maybe YG will surprise us and go outside of Asia :smh:

It probably is altho maybe YG will surprise us and go outside of Asia :smh:

hopefully, if not i hope 2NE1 come here cause they're touring too.

hopefully, if not i hope 2NE1 come here cause they're touring too.

They came to the US(2NE1) (and I got to see them) so hopefully they'll at least tour outside of just asia :smh:

They came to the US(2NE1) (and I got to see them) so hopefully they'll at least tour outside of just asia :smh:

they were in London in November and they know they have fans here.. If you think about it doesn't it make more sense to expand outside of Asia? It spreads your coverage as well as advertises the group.

BTW

I'm here

Reading but not replying

Well replying now :emma:

great job as a spy...'im spying but im not' hahaha

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived