Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

I'm listening to Ai Otsuka's new album rn and it's great, specially Parallel World a.k.a the futuristic bop of the generation :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Wow that song is quite good. I'll try out more of her music when I'm at my laptop.

still bummed Supermova didn't become a thing in our thread. Yet. :creepflop: 

PopReaper

Wow that song is quite good. I'll try out more of her music when I'm at my laptop.

still bummed Supermova didn't become a thing in our thread. Yet. :creepflop: 

​Download LOVE TRiCKY tbh all the tracks are bops and she wrote, composed and (if I'm not mistaken) produced all the tracks.

Not me introducing you to J-Pop singers now, what kind of reverse warholian experience :pole:

PoshLife

I can't believe how long viola and antichrist have been gone :emma: the commitment, Taylor and I could nevah

PopReaper

ikr, I don't even remember why or when they left :rip:

PoshLife

Iirc it wasn't a particular event, they both just got tired of ggd. They've missed so much. Though I can't think of anything right now... 4tens new song, FM, the ark... Maybe they didnt miss so much :flop: 

PopReaper

Honestly anyone who hasn't visited this thread ever since a few weeks post-Blossom hasn't really missed much lbr :emma:

YCHofficial

I can't believe how long viola and antichrist have been gone :emma: the commitment, Taylor and I could nevah

​Where are they anyway.. i'm the last Kara stan survivor 

Taylor

​Ikr :emma: 

-

I think it was early October they stopped posting, so... The biggest thing they missed was... Erm... YCH's and I's SONAMOO hassle :lmao: 

PopReaper

When my song comes on in the club

baebae_zpsframxxxh.gif

​When Stardust In My Eyes comes on at the club

j3XwqD4.png

PopReaper

Obligatory Monday @PopReaper how did you find last nights OUaT post? :emma: 

​I knew the post would be about OUAT when I saw the notification :lmao:

I liked it, felt sort of slow compared to the previous 2 episodes tho. They did a great job on hiding the plot @ the preview, because Lily's storyline followed a very different path from what expected. I just hope they aren't going to drop Zelena like that, but that wil probably not happen anyway.

Also, what kind of inconveniently placed speech @ Cora saying she wanted Regina to have a baby just so she could be happy right AFTER she took that hysterectomy potion or whatever that was. :toofunny:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived