❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

Aww, the Housewives were great. :) I don't watch them, but Gaga did during her recovery after hip surgery, which makes their placement in the video make sense... and it feels very trippy, especially with the gauzy orange backlighting. I can imagine her having lots of painkiller hallucinations like this. 

Ha! Well I understand...definitely doesn't take away from how much I love the G.U.Y. vid....but I didn't know she watched them so it makes more sense to me now. :cool:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Shaney

I've been obsessing over this video ever since it came out!  Personally, the video is AMAZING and the best video she's ever done in my opinion.

Pros:

1)Most beautiful video Gaga has ever done.  Hearst Castle is epic.

2)The video markets 4 songs in 1 which is a genius move. except for the long ass credits :awkney:

3)The dance scenes are incredibly epic

4) IT IS SEXY.  THE "I DONT NEED TO BE ON TOP NOT TO KNOW IM WORTH IT" PART JUST SLAAAAAAAAAAYS.

5)The camera angles are amazing.

6)It is trendy and has amazing fashion.  using minecraft and legos was an amazing thing to do Gaga! Some scenes remind me of miley cyrus which is GOOD like the part where gaga is thrusting in the clamshell bed.

7) The cloning scene is so great and creative, but it's hard to conceptualize even for a stan.

Negatives at first glance:

1)The verses in Venus call for something much more epic than what was in this video, but the set is SO summery and so fashionable.  The sunset is gorgeous.  

2)The transition from Venus to GUY was not great.

3)I was disappointed that the Housewives were in the entire venus chorus.

4)The lego gaga looked poorly done at first glance.

5)You can see dancers exiting the stage during the dance scene in the indoor pool

6)The Michael Jackson/Jesus/Ghandi minecraft scene is hard to see at first.

7)The bridge and the video didn't really make sense together, and a lot of people won't understand the music industry concept.

After I watched over and over again, everything seemed to make sense and blend together, especially after I read some video a--lyzations.

So overall, I just think Gaga and her crew need to take more time for editing, but the visuals are great and overshadow the flaws completely.  and besides, what's a Gaga video without some things that make people go "wtf"?

Rating: 9.5/10  If this video can't win the GP back, then idk what will.

Slay mama.

MJHolland

It's WAY more than 4 mil, vevo is super slow at updating. 

is there any way to find out the current views???? 

SpadesToStart

is there any way to find out the current views????

I've heard that in other countries it's sometimes possible to see a more accurate view count, but I don't know how much truth there is to that. The only true way to find out the views is patience :(

Jester

princess birkin â€@maikeeb_kills 8m

SHE TOLD US SHE HAS NEVER WORKED SO HARD IN HER LIFE AS HARD AS SHE WORKED FOR THIS VIDEO

Katie14

princess birkin â€@maikeeb_kills 8m

SHE TOLD US SHE HAS NEVER WORKED SO HARD IN HER LIFE AS HARD AS SHE WORKED FOR THIS VIDEO

Damn! Thats saying a lot because we know she puts in a ton of effort into everything she does. It shows though. The video is incredible. Cant stop watching.

panosmonster

4,240,913 now 

i'm happy with it! a lot of people think that it is a masterpiece...at least we are happy with the new clip! <3 i don't care about the 20m record. she is my queen no matter what <3