πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

100percent

thats def false...of course monsters hyping themselves up to be letdown

:( i hope it is 10 million and it is sensible

I just dont know why such a good video (and it will appeal to public as i believed) will receive only like 1.8 million

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

why does it have to be a 5 minute run of credits.... That disappointed me so much..... I do think the video was beautiful.... I just haven't a clue what it's about tbh :laughga:

Pure Adrenaline

shane dawson said the video is epic and Gaga should be proud .... slay abit :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

drbumblenut

I loved that she put everyone who worked on the music video in the credits (the office PAs!) and let it run slow. Most people who work on music videos never get their name in front of millions of people like that, but people view their work hundreds of millions of times. The fact that Gaga wanted everyone down to the office PAs to get their due speaks to the value she gives to their contribution.

Rudz Xinc

After watching several times

I really love the ARTPOP version that they use

and I don't really like the Venus part compared to others

G.U.Y part is Awesome, I really love the choreography, the only thing that I don't like is the housewives playing instruments, but the ones during the attack is badass and that Andy Cohen's head is my least fave part, I don't mind the Minecraft part

Β 

I wish the greeting Himeros part have a visual like she rising from the water/golden liquid (something like Snow White and the Huntsman) it would look cooler

Look at those clowns

chiuga

I loved that she put everyone who worked on the music video in the credits (the office PAs!) and let it run slow. Most people who work on music videos never get their name in front of millions of people like that, but people view their work hundreds of millions of times. The fact that Gaga wanted everyone down to the office PAs to get their due speaks to the value she gives to their contribution.

After watching several times

I really love the ARTPOP version that they use

and I don't really like the Venus part compared to others

G.U.Y part is Awesome, I really love the choreography, the only thing that I don't like is the housewives playing instruments, but the ones during the attack is badass and that Andy Cohen's head is my least fave part, I don't mind the Minecraft part

Β 

I wish the greeting Himeros part have a visual like she rising from the water/golden liquid (something like Snow White and the Huntsman) it would look cooler

Β 

"Pretending" to play instruments :P

Β 

It looked so cheesy and out of place, but the rest of the video slayed my life.

heavymlover

So uhm, wtf was on her head here?

Β 

a0PobQB.png

Β 

Aluminium I guess. Her hair was probably being fixed.

Β 

And about the video, I totally love it. I love the concept, the imagery, everything. Yeah, a couple of details could've been better, but overall I'm really satisfied.

Omegahedron

This might not be correct, but I think she uses G.U.Y. while saying that although the "management" is above her and she, the artist, is under them, she is really in charge because she created them (the clones.)Β 

Also, I think the last coffin is John Lennon. He was betrayed by a fan when he was shot, and they listed the role in the credits next to Jesus, MJ, and Gandhi.Β 

:shrug:Β just my guesses

Β 

Well spotted on John Lennon - that definitely fits in as one of her known inspirations.

Β 

I also sort of get your interpretation of the story, though it's still odd - G.U.Y. the song is about a complicit relationship, where as we know that her relationship with "management" and the "industry" now seems anything but complicit. Hmmm . . . food for thought!

Omg, this was well worth the wait!

It is quite possibly one of Gaga's best videos yet.

The choreography was amazing & she looked flawless!!!!

Loved the beginning as well with ARTPOP/Venus playing in the background!

And MANiCURE in the 4 minute long creditsΒ  :classy:

ChicaSkas

I just saw it for the first time... It's not bad! San Simeon is beautiful, her outfits are awesome... and the choreo and themes are great. Loving the retro Eh Eh looks and Love Game looks.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Haven't logged on yet today, but do we have a confirmed single art yet? Just saw this in a news article about the music video:

Β 

13z95d1.jpg