💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

mrgoddess

BEST VIDEO EVER...i just hoped it was venus ... now that its obviously there are no more videos for venus .... kind of sad ... and that old ladies what the hell you open your mouth like **** ,dont know the ****in lyric or what ! ?

Agreed :yes:

I'm not a fan of the comedy as in Andy Cohen's floating head and the Minecraft bit, like I would've preferred that if the video was more like Telephone, but the positives absolutely demolished the negatives for me :nick: so I'm a happy bunny :awesome:

Slayyy

tumblr_n2v8tzWWTG1qdmb8eo4_250.gif

I can say the same!

The negatives were completely nullified by the slayage of it all. :giveup:

7 months for 7 minutes of pain, humour, s-xiness and PERFECTION- nothing more than I could ever ask for!

Love it all - the use of ARTPOP at the beginning is brilliant -you can really sense her pain and hurt. The as it progresses you see he strength and power returning - epic. When will it hit the music channels and do we think they will show the whole thing? Won't really make as much sense if they cut out the intro

My Little Phoney

I don't really care for this video. The beginning is simply stunning but as soon as G.U.Y. starts, it's a disjointed mess, showing only how 'pretty' Gaga is, something I thought she was done with years ago.

BEST VIDEO EVER...i just hoped it was venus ... now that its obviously there are no more videos for venus .... kind of sad ... and that old ladies what the hell you open your mouth like **** ,dont know the ****in lyric or what ! ?

Yeah, it's guarantee that there won't be videos for ARTPOP and Venus (MANiCURE neither, I guess  :tea: ). So in the best case scenario we will have two more videos (real scenario - 1 video for Gypsy). 

Edited by Mambain

hijadeputa

I don't really care for this video. The beginning is simply stunning but as soon as G.U.Y. starts, it's a disjointed mess, showing only how 'pretty' Gaga is, something I thought she was done with years ago.

so you want WeirdoGa 4-evah?? let her show her beauty sis, this video was amazing

mcphee

The choreography is not all over the place lmao typical little monsters who think they know what choreography is

:worship2:

gagalovesme

It was soooooooo GOOD omg! All the scenes slayed me! And how gorgeous did a Gaga look in that red swimming costume? The wait was well worth it! Fab storyline, fab costumes & props, fab everything!