Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Pure Adrenaline

If people really have nothing positive to say about this just please

BjYBMkLIIAEeaDG.jpg

You kinda being a party pooper atm.

Whaaast :omg: are there really people that dont like this video :udidnt: this video is slayage on BR levels .... :dead: Gaga released that kind of masterpiece and there are still people complaining I cant deal anymore

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

fuzzyandgreen

I didn't make that connection with the housewives obviously faking their instruments... that totally makes sense now! Gaga definitely talked about how any celebrity today can become an "artist" and she makes a play on that in her video.

SpadesToStart

Gaga is at her music video best when she's strutting around mansions, hatching weird futuristic plots, and murdering people....AND WE GOT ALL THREE IN THIS VIDEO.

:legend:

Pure Adrenaline

I'm here because I adore Lady Gaga and have always enjoyed her art and activism. Having an account on this site does not mean I am obligated to fawn over every piece of art she creates. I was not overly rude, I was just expressing my disappointment. I think in the hands of a better director and editor this could have been a masterpiece.

I thought that this was an appropriate place for me to discuss my honest take on G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film. I guess I was wrong...

Im really qondering what Gaga could do to satisfy u ... :awkney: u know GUY is one of her videos both on directing and editting ... It's top 3 best Gaga video next ro BR and Telephone

Lolpeople it's not like Gaga isnt trying but u can't expect her to be dlawless u know the fact that half of the 1st credits are with her name on has to make u happy enough because shes invlovled in what she does :lana:

After MTN was released I wasnt happy with her dirwcting but right now im keen on Gaga directing all her videos from now on

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monsterdreams

Live in the uk so only just saw the video...

FRICKING HELL

So so good

I'm in love

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

SKANK

Im really qondering what Gaga could do to satisfy u ... :awkney: u know GUY is one of her videos both on directing and editting ... It's top 3 best Gaga video next ro BR and Telephone

Lolpeople it's not like Gaga isnt trying but u can't expect her to be dlawless u know the fact that half of the 1st credits are with her name on has to make u happy enough because shes invlovled in what she does :lana:

After MTN was released I wasnt happy with her dirwcting but right now im keen on Gaga directing all her videos from now on

Ok, so I got my Merriam-Webster's Pocket Dyslexia to Legible English Dictionary off the shelf and decoded your post. My response is as follows:

I like the Marry The Night video, and I think Lady Gaga is a talented director. I think the music video for G.U.Y. isn't an example of her best work, but I also think the editing of this video was probably rushed. I am not a negative troll, I just happen not to like this video. She has done a lot of things recently that I have loved, this just isn't one of them. Ok?

I really wish people on this site would stop being so threatened by opinions that don't start with the word YAAAAAAASSS. 

Edited by SKANK

GaGalusion

This is horrible! She shouldn't have directed the video. Those old housewives are f***ing boring. What's that about? I've been waiting for the Venus video since October and this is... epic fail. Confused and meaningless.

Evan Peters

This is horrible! She shouldn't have directed the video. Those old housewives are f***ing boring. What's that about? I've been waiting for the Venus video since October and this is... epic fail. Confused and meaningless.

tumblr_n2fjtodOHa1sbb3gco1_500.gif

emma roberts is an abuser