Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Oh, okay.. Yes, I see what you want to say about monsters' way of though, but in this particular case I'd disagree. I remember after Laurieann was fired and I was waiting for BTW Ball to start. The first time I saw live Scheisse performance and choreography  :nooo: it was terrible and I thought, well now we can watch the decay. Fortunately, the Scheisse and the whole conception of BTW ball got better over time. But I guess you would agree with me that Judas was the last song which had good choreography both live and in music video

Judas choreo is my fave, but the hate towards boomkak around those days was just too much, she attacked many fans, and tweeted many things that shaded Gaga, constantly trying to point out that she created Gaga and that all the good ideas were hers

so yeah ppl got annoyed by her, her choreos were awesome, but its definetly not worth her ****ty attitude

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

hell0samuel

I thought it was an amazing video, nice storytelling and use of imagery and symbolism.

to the people moaning about Andy Cohen; he is in it for a maximum of about 10 seconds, if that. He won't affect the outcome of the public's opinions, in fact he might enhance the views because he'll mention it on his show/twitter/facebook etc.

I believe he is in it not only to reference Gaga's downtime, but also that the public worships pop culture, they don't worship real art. the fact he is mimicking a God figure, I believe is to show this. 

At first I didn't like the housewife's in it, but after a few more views I can understand their input. I don't quite understand what happens at the end but for me, it is a very well and clearly laid out video. It is an easy to follow storyline, unlike previous MTN etc which had a confusing storyline, this is a good video and hopefully one that can receive positive feedback, because it does deserve it. 

lad-gaga

i would of loved to see gaga flying around in the begging with bad romance playing to show what people class as the height of her career and then shot down and then the start of the video how it was  

I absolutely love this video, it's amaazing :cry: It's so different from what we are used to, I love it

Judas choreo is my fave, but the hate towards boomkak around those days was just too much, she attacked many fans, and tweeted many things that shaded Gaga, constantly trying to point out that she created Gaga and that all the good ideas were hers

so yeah ppl got annoyed by her, her choreos were awesome, but its definetly not worth her ****ty attitude

I don't follow her twitter. Yeah I know that she vomitted **** towards gaga, but at the beginning it was fine? Regarding the thought that she created gaga it's delusional, but when was the moment when their separated their ways and why was that?

ryhanna

I thought it was supposed to represent how people wanted her to be "cutesy", thus the gummy bear shape, but it confined her (with the handcuff like holes) and stopped the real Gaga from showing through (with the face mask and everything).

or it could be shading the WCS video AND the California Gurls video :teehee:

According to the credits, he's supposed to be Zeus?  :toofunny: haven't figured out his significance yet.

Oh, that'd make sense. The cutout is kind of like a guillotine kind of shape, so it could be Gaga saying that conforming to that standard would essentially be an artistic death sentence. 

Haroon

YAAAS I always knew you belonged from Subcontinental roots ever since I first saw your username,Haroon!

So you quoted a post over a week old just for this, Thank you! :kisses::hug:

When I clicked onto the thread it automatically took me to the page where Essence quoted you :laughga:

I'm dying over one shot of her in the red swimsuit thing, like that's the s-xiest I've seen her look EVER :heat:

When I clicked onto the thread it automatically took me to the page where Essence quoted you

I'm dying over one shot of her in the red swimsuit thing, like that's the s-xiest I've seen her look EVER 

I LOVE the part where she's wearing jeans ! :giveup: That studio is so mystic. :nooo:

THE WHOLE VIDEO IS AMAZING. :cry:

Hearst Castle is beautiful. I LOVE how they portrayed it in a way that we felt that we, ourselves, were in the castle. :flutter:

Edited by GoodBoyReRe

Haroon

I LOVE the part where she's wearing jeans ! That studio is so mystic. 

THE WHOLE VIDEO IS AMAZING. 

Hearst Castle is beautiful. I LOVE how they portrayed it in a way that we felt that we, ourselves, were in the castle. :flutter:

Agreed :yes:

I'm not a fan of the comedy as in Andy Cohen's floating head and the Minecraft bit, like I would've preferred that if the video was more like Telephone, but the positives absolutely demolished the negatives for me :nick: so I'm a happy bunny :awesome:

GagaMyBlood95

And VERY VERY smart choice by using two songs at the beginning + MANiCURE at the end!

I thought it was an amazing video, nice storytelling and use of imagery and symbolism.

to the people moaning about Andy Cohen; he is in it for a maximum of about 10 seconds, if that. He won't affect the outcome of the public's opinions, in fact he might enhance the views because he'll mention it on his show/twitter/facebook etc.

I believe he is in it not only to reference Gaga's downtime, but also that the public worships pop culture, they don't worship real art. the fact he is mimicking a God figure, I believe is to show this. 

At first I didn't like the housewife's in it, but after a few more views I can understand their input. I don't quite understand what happens at the end but for me, it is a very well and clearly laid out video. It is an easy to follow storyline, unlike previous MTN etc which had a confusing storyline, this is a good video and hopefully one that can receive positive feedback, because it does deserve it. 

I loved housewife's input - I had already forgotten the rumour that they collaborated, so I moment I saw them I died  :toofunga:

Aaaaand "Lady Gaga - G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film" started trending AGAIN on twitter...I mean it's still quite early in Europe and some parts of the world are still sleeping. SLAY