Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

100percent

i agree... the only issue i have with it is ... how will she ever top this one  :legend:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Squidward T

Love the video but considering it's a 14 minute video, doubt it's breaking any records, oh well. 

This video would be flawless if she cut out the credits and the beginning. 

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

GypsyPrince

i agree... the only issue i have with it is ... how will she ever top this one  :legend:

The same way she topped Bad Romance, the former title holder. :applause:

juicyjuicy

This is my first time posting on this site. I am a straight 20 year old male in a fraternity in Texas and I have to admit that Lady G's music and artistic expression is amazing. The lyrics are different, yet meaningful. The beats are like no other in the industry. She truly is an icon of our time and I will always follow her from now on. The video for GUY is what brought me here and I absolutely love it. I dont care what anyone says she's so hot.

YES!!!!! WE NEED MORE FANS LIKE YOU! :)

SPREAD THE LOVE & SPREAD THE VIDEO!

Dean Winchester

This is my first time posting on this site. I am a straight 20 year old male in a fraternity in Texas and I have to admit that Lady G's music and artistic expression is amazing. The lyrics are different, yet meaningful. The beats are like no other in the industry. She truly is an icon of our time and I will always follow her from now on. The video for GUY is what brought me here and I absolutely love it. I dont care what anyone says she's so hot.

:udidnt: OMG Not GUY bringing new fans already  :omg: Welcome to gagadaily, its nice to have u join us and i like that u don't care what others think cuz that is really important and exactly what gaga stands for.  I hope u have fun following gaga and her artistry like we do.  

daviddarko

Welcome!!  :hug:

Interlude

Welcome to GGD and thanks for sharing your opinion! :) I completely agree :legend:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

nathantj594

People of the GP on Facebook are really liking it. Some said "I don't like Lady Gaga, but this video is amazing. Good to see her back doing what she used to!" Straight men are living for her looks. We might have a hit on our hands, folks...

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Pierre

That hair looks AMAZING on video.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

The Fame

Just watched it and loved it! I loved her acting in the beginning when she was the fallen angel. It was actually surprisingly good!

Poker

What a wacky, disjointed mess; I guess that makes it a fitting send-off for ARTPOP, then.

Well, at least she's back. :awkney:

the IRONY

I love when she takes over the HQ 

BAD BITCH COMING :legend:

Kindness rules all.

Allison M

IN LOVE OMG.

My Internet is crap right now so it kept stopping to buffer (THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER)

But it was still amazing!!

She looked so gorgeous and strong! I'm so proud of her for how far she has come! That girl put up with a lot if bullcrap and still came out strong. Truly amazing.

The only thing I will say is that I could have done without the housewives and Andy.

But the rest was pure magic! So so proud of our Gagaloops!!

Pierre

What a wacky, disjointed mess

Are you talking about the girl in your avi?

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Stefani328

Welcome to GGD :hug: