💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which do you want first? Act II or Cheek to Cheek?

Mast

114 members have voted

1. 1.

• Cheek to Cheek
    • Act II

Featured Posts

Before tour -> Single 3

Beginning tour -> Single 4 (last) (knowing Gaga she'll drop more)

Mid tour (fall/winter) -> Cheek To Cheek

Near end tour -> Lead single ACT II

Tour ends -> promo -> ACT II (fall 2015)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Act ll, but I'd be happy to get either of them. I'd be happy to get anything really. App music would even be okay with me.

Act 2, with C2C soon after. A2 in October and C2C in November or December. Market saturation and Holiday season. 

Act 2 first only because I don't  think she should wait more than a year since Act 1. It'll seem too disconnected with the GP and they already are forgetting about Act 1. 

Act 2, with C2C soon after. A2 in October and C2C in November or December. Market saturation and Holiday season. 

Act 2 first only because I don't  think she should wait more than a year since Act 1. It'll seem too disconnected with the GP and they already are forgetting about Act 1. 

Why would you release two albums right next to each other? I really doubt that Gaga wouldn't release any singles off C2C, so it wouldn't make sense to do that.

Act I doesn't have to be connected to Act II for it to be successful, so there is no need to have it close. New pop music after or later into the tour makes more sense to me imo, then she could easily revamp the tour.

SlayedForTheGod

I feel bad for not being the slightest bit interested in Cheek to Cheek. Just not my cup of tea. I'll still buy it to support gaga though.

Why would you release two albums right next to each other? I really doubt that Gaga wouldn't release any singles off C2C, so it wouldn't make sense to do that.

Act I doesn't have to be connected to Act II for it to be successful, so there is no need to have it close. New pop music after or later into the tour makes more sense to me imo, then she could easily revamp the tour.

The tour will have been going on for a while already. I'm thinking back to the release of TFM and BTW. She was rapid with those. 

The reason I think Act 2 needs to be connected is because if the title involves Act 2 I think people would wonder what happened to act one, if they even know it existed. 

C2C will probably have some promotional singles and a performance, video, etc. If they were really planning ahead they would include a Christmas song on the album and release that for promotion during December. 

As for releasing two albums next to each other- one won't require as much promo, it showcases her talent for both types of music and floods the market with her, which is what used to help her a lot and did not work out well for ARTPOP.

Giorno Giovanna

act2

not here for that cheek thing(except if it will be some adele classic next level ****)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

DWUW MV :'(

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Archived