💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are blackouts hurting or helping Gaga?

GHGUY

Featured Posts

these kind of threads are hurting her. "fans" that dont believe in her.

I've always believed in her even after the continuous poor choices she made Judas onwards.... But there comes a time where it's like you have to start thinking that she doesn't know what she's doing anymore, I think she's gotten too comfortable with her name and no longer feels she has to impress and opts for the safe way out which makes everything forgettable. I love her so much and will always Stan for her but you gotta face the facts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. It's not the blackout that's making her singles not go #1..... It's because they're (I'm being honest) not commercial enough for the GP and the GP can't get there head around anything other than a simple drum beat that you can make in 5 minutes :rip:

No. It's not the blackout that's making her singles not go #1..... It's because they're (I'm being honest) not commercial enough for the GP and the GP can't get there head around anything other than a simple drum beat that you can make in 5 minutes :rip:

It doesn't even have to be #1... She can't even make top 10 anymore

For KP #1 is expected let alone top 10

shaneybaby

It doesn't even have to be #1... She can't even make top 10 anymore

For KP #1 is expected let alone top 10

I've always believed in her even after the continuous poor choices she made Judas onwards.... But there comes a time where it's like you have to start thinking that she doesn't know what she's doing anymore, I think she's gotten too comfortable with her name and no longer feels she has to impress and opts for the safe way out which makes everything forgettable. I love her so much and will always Stan for her but you gotta face the facts

You need to be realistic. she has had 2 singles so far from the album and applause was a top 10 for like 12 weeks. lol face the facts... and i promise u she will have a top 10 again and again 

You need to be realistic. she has had 2 singles so far from the album and applause was a top 10 for like 12 weeks. lol face the facts... and i promise u she will have a top 10 again and again

I hope so I wanna stay optimistic and I hope she finally has her **** together instead of going on long blackouts and blaming everyone on her management team but herself

Dean Winchester

This is what gaga needs to do. She needs to start pushing her music down everyones throat like she did with JD and PF at the beginning of her career. She cant just do a few promo spots and then rely on her name to sell her music anymore like during TFM and BTW. This is basically the beginning again. Think of it as The Fame 2.0 except gaga seems to give up more easily now and have low self-esteem now. I feel like if her single doesnt do good in the beginning she just calls it quits instead of going out there and making sure the song is heard like she did in The Fame era. I think its cuz she's had success so now when she doesnt suceed she feels like a failure but whereas in TF era, she nvr had any success before so if she didnt suceed she kept trying. I think the real issue here is gaga's confidence level and drive. Hopefully through our continuous support she gains that back.

This is what gaga needs to do. She needs to start pushing her music down everyones throat like she did with JD and PF at the beginning of her career. She cat just do a few promo spots and the rely on her name to sell her music anymore like during TFM and BTW. This is basically the beginning again. Think of it as The Fame 2.0 except gaga seems to give up more easily now and have low self-esteem now. I feel like if her single doesnt do good in the beginning she just calls it quits instead of going out there and making sure the song is heard like she did in The Fame era. I think its cuz she's had success so now when she doesnt suceed she feels like a failure but whereas in TF era, she nvr had any success before so if she didnt suceed she kept trying. I think the real issue here is gaga's confidence level and drive. Hopefully through our continuous support she gains that back.

I do agree that Gaga and her management team give up wayyyy too easily and just expect success off the bat instead of hustling like she used to... The funny thing is she vowed she would not rely on her name and basically shove BTW down every DJ's throat as if she was a newbie and it seems like she is doing the exact opposite for ARTPOP... At least everyone knew when BTW was out and it forced ppl to investigate her music

RAMROD

In right length it is beneficial.

However, Gaga done this too long and too often.

3rd time now is it? SO it will either back fire or not is up to

what kind of plan she have.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster
I have a feeling that the general public actually wants her back, but the blackouts are not helping. :noparty:
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It's not blackout in general that's hurting her, it's the blackout > "I'm back!" > blackout > "I'm back!" all in the space of what, one month?

Lol, Yes!... :sharon:

the blackouts themselves don't do much good at all either though, especially after a few years in the game I think it can rub people off as complacency.. they will inevitably move on to other things..

Teri Hatcher

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

I don't think that "blackout" was her choice though. She had to have surgery and recover from that as well as get ARTPOP in order to release... 

well,without betaing about bush it hurts her career in evey way !! i bet mojority of people deem that she hasnt dropped aything since 2011.!! but seems like she did it on purpose ! 

Archived