Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Sales figures receipt for 2013!

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

why do you prefer to believe a random twitter or an unofficial website rather than an oficial website who actually owns the company gaga is working for? Like...

Real sales WW:

Source Chart News

Katy: 2.4m

Lorde: 1.8m

Gaga: 1.7m

Miley: 1.6m

this

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Liam Germanotta

why do you prefer to believe a random twitter or an unofficial website rather than an oficial website who actually owns the company gaga is working for? Like...

ikr  :awkney:

some people  :what:

Gaga Medicine

Why are some of you saying Applause is "local"?? It is still playing in the most popular brazilian radio station and when it was released it was the most requested song for weeks. You can hear Do What U Want everyday too... I refuse to believe this is just in Brazil.

MelbHawker

That's actually a really solid figure.

Both the album's singles have gotten lukewarm reception.. damn good figure. Hopefully the Tour will see it's figure rise even more!

Liam Germanotta

Very doubtful. She hasn't really reach 2M copies with ARTPOP yet.

But MDNA's 1.7m were sales not shipments, or am I wrong? So the 2.3m for ARTPOP must then be sales as well  :shrug:

Bambino

But MDNA's 1.7m were sales not shipments, or am I wrong? So the 2.3m for ARTPOP must then be sales as well  :shrug:

I don't really know about MDNA :laughga:

PaperIz

This continues to remind me that Miley really hasn't sold that much considering the endless talk about her...

She isn't on universal so that's why she's not on Universal's list ;p

Liam Germanotta

I don't really know about MDNA :laughga:

Yeah but look in the 2012 list, it's right next to the 2013 list.

There it says MDNA 1.7m. And I always thought MDNA sold 1.7m, so I am also pretty sure that the 2.3m for ARTPOP are sales as well, because it's the same list on the same document  :confused:

Bambino

Yeah but look in the 2012 list, it's right next to the 2013 list.

There it says MDNA 1.7m. And I always thought MDNA sold 1.7m, so I am also pretty sure that the 2.3m for ARTPOP are sales as well, because it's the same list on the same document  :confused:

All I knew about MDNA is that it sold 2M as of 2013. That document may or may not be accurate. I honestly don't think ARTPOP sold 2M or more. It's around 1.7M or 1.8M now. Logically speaking.

Archived