💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ongoing petition to ban Katy Perry's Dark Horse from YouTube (UPDATED)

Ascetic

Featured Posts

Interested on how far this online petition would go. And even if it'll be flagged down on YouTube for a while, I doubt Capitol wouldn't do anything about it, in the same way on how the DWUW audio got its hate/love relationship with YouTube. But yeah, this is going to be KP's most controversial stunt yet. And how ironic that it's due to the DH music video.

The report for religious intolerance or offense is removed now, so we'll see if the dislikes/reports keep coming

Google is smart, so they'll be the ones to handle things first

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ascetic

• GHGUY

• PopReaper

• garnite

Brooke Candy

The name of God is very holy in Islam, the burning of it is super bad. It's not people being oversensitive, I wish it was

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Brooklyn Nights

I didn't support it

This is a conversation about the ongoing petition

sorry, I didn't mean to single you or anyone else out. I mean the thread in general. I see many posts in here saying this is a good thing.

PopReaper

Especially her tbh. :derpga:

But on a serious note they better edit out, cause it's not safe for her. Some religious fanatics might take that way too seriously, we all know what happened to that journalist(?) who did the allah drawing. :eww:

giving me Jakarta+Judas teas tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I thought her knockers were always big? :huh:  those aren't them badonkers she has now :wtf:

Anyhow, that's what you get for rushing a MV kids :classy:

Not even checking that is so stupid lol

Maybe it's the bra/top she's wearing that make them look smaller? 

Thats a disgrace Katy  :wtf: Its obviously intentional to caus some controversy for the song/video, but this is NOT the way to get it katy

Edited by Pitch
LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

PopReaper

What a hypocrite... Her Judas era tbh... :udidnt:

Roar = Born This Way

Unconditionally = Marry The Night

Dark Horse = Judas

Waiting for the Female MJ's country single :legend::derpga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I came here to be all "It's not that bad," but I see it's about the religious references rather than quality. In which case, I can't really comment because I know very little about that religion or it's symbols and practices or why the video might be offensive. :rip:

To flip it on the other side, the Qur'an denounces and bans anything that has Allah depicted in terms of a face

It also includes the fact that it is haram (against the Qur'an and punishable) to desecrate anything with the word Allah or their God's name

By doing so, Katy committed one of the biggest "sins" in Islam (to Muslims who practice)

llbcherry

It's a bit of a stretch for me. It seems so highly ridiculous, it's hard to imagine anyone being SERIOUSLY offended by it. :shrug:

If people are getting upset over burning god's name, how do they feel about Madonna burning crosses?

http://youtu.be/79fzeNUqQbQ?t=3m8s

Different controversy

She had more people pissed off the fact that she was in church with an African American man worshipping him like God since that was taboo of the era

She did get **** for the cross burning though, don't forget