Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on lm.com now

lego

Featured Posts

It's so cute how in the photo of her platforms you can see that these pants are too long for her haha. I have this problem all the time!! All pants I buy are too long for me cause I'm short lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmonster2424

Where is she going?

SOME PEOPLE THINK KANSAS CITY TO FINISH G.U.Y. VIDEO IN THE NELSON MUSEUM AND I LIVE HERE OMG

Dean Winchester

SOME PEOPLE THINK KANSAS CITY TO FINISH G.U.Y. VIDEO IN THE NELSON MUSEUM AND I LIVE HERE OMG

where did u hear that?  Any source??  :excited2:

FrankGutz

its not finished? :toofunny:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Allison M

THAT'S 3 HOURS FROM ME :giveup: WHYYYYYY

I went to the BTWB there after the STL show and she kept talking about KC ribs during TEOG :toofunny:

now she isn't coming to STL or KC for the artRAVE :(

Michelle

It's so cute how in the photo of her platforms you can see that these pants are too long for her haha. I have this problem all the time!! All pants I buy are too long for me cause I'm short lol

:hug: me too doll, me too...Not everyone is tall and every pant I ever try is ridiculously LONG.I'm not even 5 feet :giveup: hahaha

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Lizzie Jacobson

Where is she going?

She just posted a photo about being a New Yorker stuck in Hollywood so I assume LA

Teal Ambition

She just posted a photo about being a New Yorker stuck in Hollywood so I assume LA

Kansas City apparently.

Here's the new picture:

BhM7TeCCIAAoB6Z.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

elijahfan

MTE

Which means she's probably gonna be working... rehearsing, promoting? :)

NY = family + work

Chicago = bf

LA = work

Lizzie Jacobson

Kansas City apparently.

Here's the new picture:

BhM7TeCCIAAoB6Z.jpg

If she was in Kansas why would she say she say she feels trapped in Hollywood 

Chiunzhan

Awful wig, awful outfit, very Kerli… Gaga get yourself together please and rock the brunette weaves you said you were saving for the ARTPOP era and go back to heels :later:

Archived