💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Kerli comments on Gaga's photo

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Kerli and Gaga, and if they toured together it would be beautiful, buuuuut Kerli's attitude is not attractive. 

While I do think Gaga was somewhat "inspired" by a few things Kerli did when they were early in their careers, this is such a goddamn reach. 

I do feel bad for her though, her song Tea Party was used in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and the news attributed it to Lady Gaga. :/ That must have been frustrating. 

Guys calm down. She's not trashing Gaga... She's just showing that Gaga is wearing the same style she got bashed for, so for the haters to shut up.

Is this chic suggesting Gaga copied her? Because i can 100% guarantee Gaga has never heard of this irrelevant 

They met back in 2008/2009, but I don't think Gaga copied her either. 

Guys calm down. She's not trashing Gaga... She's just showing that Gaga is wearing the same style she got bashed for, so for the haters to shut up.

That is a good way to look at it. Though Kerli really doesn't seem to like Gaga, which is unfortunate. They would have a gorgeous tour if Gaga wanted her to open.

HauntingHollow

She should sue everyone wearing white ! Her invention of it in 2010 was so iconic that we got to know about her tacky weave just now  :lolgaga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Is this chic suggesting Gaga copied her? Because i can 100% guarantee Gaga has never heard of this irrelevant 

They were both signed with Def Jam at the same time.

Kermit the frog

"everyone" made fun of you? Umm... barely anyone knows who you are :awkney:

I don't even think Gaga knows who she is :toofunny: And those suits are similar because what, they are white? :rip:

REACH, baby. REACH!

Archived