đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kerli comments on Gaga's photo

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

The Fame

I absolutely adore Kerli, but she should not have said this. It is obvious this would open a can of worms, and it did. It's got drama written all over it, even if that wasn't the intent.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

From her Facebook:

Dear Moon Children...

I have never wanted to be called anything else but a Moon Child, because I believe I am one of you.

I am saddened to see how hungry for drama people are, getting worked up over **** that had no negative tone from my end. You are attaching your own anger and layers of damage to things that do not come from a place of anger. Look carefully again at what you got pissed at and realize that it's all a matter of perspective. I don't speak evil, do I? It is your own interpretation.

I am committed to keeping it real with you guys.

I do read everything you're saying and sometimes we disagree, that's cool. I am tired of this politically correct, corporate way of communicating and layers or separation because of all these roles that get played. You can love me or hate me but at least you know I'm real.

There is a difference between being rude and being firm. The truth isn't always lined with glitter. I LOVE you guys, but there are times when some people are being too pushy and I need to stand up for myself. If it was an artist/fan relationship (which I loathe), I would just have some random person post about me so everyone could adore/hate and I wouldn't really be involved. I don't want that, that's bull****. I am a friend, a fellow traveller...a real person. 

After a long and hard road of giving up unhealthy relationships and patterns in my personal life, I also wanna do the same while communicating with you. I don't wanna play games. At all.

I care, I really do...that's why I keep posting, making music. 

Like a family or good friends we're gonna go through different times and phases but if the love between us is real, it will prevail.

Look through the layers. Look deeper...

Integrity, Love, Unity

Top comment:

Is this about your Gaga post? Her fan base tends to voraciously defend her by saying and doing cruel things. It's part of the reason I stopped following her on facebook, I had to clear out all the negative energy her followers kept spewing. I love following you. Your posts come from a place of sincerity, honesty, and positivity that many people try to emulate, but few truly achieve. I appreciate the wonderful place your messages come from. Thank you for making yourself truly vulnerable. It speaks volumes about you not just as an artist, but also as a human being.

A fan.

She replied it saying thanks and that it was a beautiful comment or something like that.

My friend from another country is friends with Kerli, and said that Kerlie said that a long time ago she met gaga and gaga treated her rudely. :/

I don't believe that for one second. Not that I don't believe you/your friend.. I just don't believe Kerli. :smh:

From her Facebook:

Dear Moon Children...

I have never wanted to be called anything else but a Moon Child, because I believe I am one of you.

I am saddened to see how hungry for drama people are, getting worked up over **** that had no negative tone from my end. You are attaching your own anger and layers of damage to things that do not come from a place of anger. Look carefully again at what you got pissed at and realize that it's all a matter of perspective. I don't speak evil, do I? It is your own interpretation.

I am committed to keeping it real with you guys.

I do read everything you're saying and sometimes we disagree, that's cool. I am tired of this politically correct, corporate way of communicating and layers or separation because of all these roles that get played. You can love me or hate me but at least you know I'm real.

There is a difference between being rude and being firm. The truth isn't always lined with glitter. I LOVE you guys, but there are times when some people are being too pushy and I need to stand up for myself. If it was an artist/fan relationship (which I loathe), I would just have some random person post about me so everyone could adore/hate and I wouldn't really be involved. I don't want that, that's bull****. I am a friend, a fellow traveller...a real person. 

After a long and hard road of giving up unhealthy relationships and patterns in my personal life, I also wanna do the same while communicating with you. I don't wanna play games. At all.

I care, I really do...that's why I keep posting, making music. 

Like a family or good friends we're gonna go through different times and phases but if the love between us is real, it will prevail.

Look through the layers. Look deeper...

Integrity, Love, Unity

Top comment:

Is this about your Gaga post? Her fan base tends to voraciously defend her by saying and doing cruel things. It's part of the reason I stopped following her on facebook, I had to clear out all the negative energy her followers kept spewing. I love following you. Your posts come from a place of sincerity, honesty, and positivity that many people try to emulate, but few truly achieve. I appreciate the wonderful place your messages come from. Thank you for making yourself truly vulnerable. It speaks volumes about you not just as an artist, but also as a human being.

A fan.

She replied it saying thanks and that it was a beautiful comment or something like that.

wtf is she even trying to say? 

Archived