Featured Posts

RAMROD

I don't know what I feel, I just wait.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

gaga isn't some manufactured puppet which means that planning performances and projects takes time.  Just be patient and when she is ready she'll blow your mind with her art.  She's an artist, she can have all the time in the world to create something she wants to create.  

THIS!

So no, I'm not mad. Art takes time to create.

Gaga is Life

It is pretty unfortunate that Gaga isn't doing so well in this ARTPOP era thing yet. Hopefully it'll all turn around. At least the music is pretty awesome :spin:

Justin Drew Bieber

im here for the music not the blingggg! but i dont care, Gaga will last longer, and she just got out of a rough era, meanwhile katy got off on a successful era

Allison M

gaga isn't some manufactured puppet which means that planning performances and projects takes time.  Just be patient and when she is ready she'll blow your mind with her art.  She's an artist, she can have all the time in the world to create something she wants to create.  

this. And no shade to Katy, I do like her, but how much of the planning is she really involved in? I mean, other people write a lot of her songs, i'm assuming other people come up with the video and performance concepts to go with them. Gaga does a lot of that planning herself with people to help bring it together. It takes more time. And i haven't really liked Katy's videos this era :( 

TropicOfCANCER

Can't get over the fact that people are genuinely impressed with the Dark Horse video.

this. it's visually cheap, the editing/shots are basic. there's no plot, and there isn't even any correlation between the song and imagery. the inclusion of hot cheetos and twinkies was the nail in the coffee. aside from ET, she just can't make a serious video.

Archived