đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

doesnt it make you mad ?

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

gaga isn't some manufactured puppet which means that planning performances and projects takes time.  Just be patient and when she is ready she'll blow your mind with her art.  She's an artist, she can have all the time in the world to create something she wants to create.  

I believe in her ,that's why i look up to her but we have been waiting for a long time ,is not it enough ?? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stopped reading when you called DH's video breathtaking 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

girl the song is amazing but that video is ridiculous. 

it's kinda positive,simple and easy  understandable but that's my oponion 

Blue Jeans

We have been waiting for a long time for videos and more iconic performances,Katy keeps reigning with new breath-taking and incredible video for Dark Horse,get it right im lil monster and will always be supporting and looking up my mommy monster, but she gotta step up a bit more !! I just remember anticipating for ARTPOP era( sometimes i couldn't get to sleep because i would end up the night thinking about it) ...I thought that it would slay but we are still waiting after waiting for years !!  :noparty:  :noparty:

:lmao:

byee

:later:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Dean Winchester

I believe in her ,that's why i look up to her but we have been waiting for a long time ,is not it enough ?? 

I know we've been waiting a long time.  But we can't simply blame gaga cuz she was mismanaged by Troy, had to fire him and etc.  There's probably lots of other issues going on behind the scenes that we don't know about such as what happend to the DWUW video?  Gaga had projects planned for ARTPOP but they all got sabotaged in someway.  She's gonna restart the era soon enough.  Gaga's only started to get out of a depressed state, and started to work on her projects since January.  So we have to give her some time.  

djBuffoon

I hardly would say DH is breathtaking.... If Gaga ever put out a product like that I would question my fandom for her

Breath taking?

The only breath that Dark Horse is taking is peoples laughs.

And they are laughing at her, not with her.

At least the song is good though.

GagaMyBlood95

Katy keeps reigning with new breath-taking and incredible video for Dark Horse

I would rather not get ANY video from Gaga, then have that horrible DH "themed" video...

I know we've been waiting a long time.  But we can't simply blame gaga cuz she was mismanaged by Troy, had to fire him and etc.  There's probably lots of other issues going on behind the scenes that we don't know about such as what happend to the DWUW video?  Gaga had projects planned for ARTPOP but they all got sabotaged in someway.  She gonna restart the era soon enough.  Gaga's only started to get out of a depressed state, and start working on her projects since January.  So we have to give her some time.  

I deem that if there is any kind of problem that's why she cant implement ARTPOP plans we should be told ,in this case anticipating would be easier!! 

Dean Winchester

I deem that if there is any kind of problem that's why she cant implement ARTPOP plans we should be told ,in this case anticipating would be easier!! 

I doubt she can tell us about some things since she'd probably be bound by contract or would simply get in lots of legal trouble.  But I agree that if we knew everything going on, it would be much easier for us fans to deal with.   ;)

Weasel

Mad? No. Sad? Yes. You can attack the OP but you're delusional if you can't see how this era is going nowhere atm.

Archived