Tony31511

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh :cry:

I feel so sorry for you. :giveup:

I can't help but imagine how heartbroken u must've been. :ohno:

I was the first person who get the ticket and Queued from 10pm ti 8.am and became one of the 5 person who get the first ticket, day by day was a heaven until the protest came :cry:

Lady Gaga will be performing at Yarkon Park in September 13, 2014 as part of the artRAVE Tour. The park will be decorated with giant statues of Greek Gods to fit the theme.

HYPED  :excited2:

wat. that's unlikely to happen. :toofunny:

I was the first person who get the ticket and Queued from 10pm ti 8.am and became one of the 5 person who get the first ticket, day by day was a heaven until the protest came :cry:

OMG :omg::ohno:

Now i feel bad I reminded u of it :(

I can't even empathise with u :nooo:

Honey, lebanon is a mess of a country. Sometimes it sucks to be of Lebanese decent

My bf is lebanese and trust me there aint anything bad about lebanese descent :hor:

Teal Ambition

Lady Gaga will be performing at Yarkon Park in September 13, 2014 as part of the artRAVE Tour. The park will be decorated with giant statues of Greek Gods to fit the theme.

HYPED  :excited2:

where does it even say that

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ALICEinTLV

Rihanna made 52K audience in israel, and Madonna sold two day after day shows for total of 85K audience...
i hope Gags will make it for 50K+

DirtyIceCream

She hasn't perfomed there since The Fame Ball Tour which was obviously a waaaay smaller production and her popularity has increased 10x since then, plus Tel Aviv is one of the most gay cities in the world..definite sell out! lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgqkn6SRCVA

DirtyIceCream

OMG I just realized the music/noise at the beginning of the video I posted above ^^ from The Fame Ball sounds like the beginning of Jewels n Drugs!!!!!!! :excited2::eww::shocked: Right before the Candy Warhol interlude starts playing. You can hear the noise better in other videos, its right when the show is starting they play the same noise before the video interlude!!!

Hello everyone Im a fan from Israel (or isreal HAHA) and Im here to make some order in the details:

A TV show confirmed it. The local producers, so far, are'nt confirmed it so far...

Madonna sold here in 2009 in the final shows of S&S Tour 100K in 2 shows (50K each one)

Madonna in 2012 sold 33,000 in Ramat Gan Stadium (By the way those who do not know, Ramat Gan is a city in itself, a large suburb of Tel Aviv) in the opening of MDNA Show (1 show canceld due low tickets sells, but in the end the opening and only show here was sold-out)

Rihanna SOLD OUT all here 52K for 1 night. before they open the sale. the assement was that she will sell somthing like 35K, but there were lots of promotions).

Justin TImberlake will perform in the Park at 28th may, the assesment is 35K

with Gaga its one huge mess:

she was very stronge here in 2009-10-11, in the ERA of TFM, but then she got weak.

both Applause and DWUW Not even came in into the top 10 here in our biggest radio station), so it will be very hard to sold out the park, but they didnt believe in Rihanna and look what she did here.

So,,, until September we have tones of time, but, I hope she will have a big it until then, and then she will do a sold out with no problems... the assements now is somthing like 35-45 (the prices wasnt revaveld to far, here its everything about the price. if it will be something like 250 Shekels for a regulat ticket, she can make it and do a sold out)

And the  sold out show in the Yarkon, this is one of the biggest experiences of my life.

BTW- Thanks for the greetings from Lebanon. It is not obvious in our situation today :)

VforVendetta

:sharon:

You don't know how lucky you are. :cry:  :coffee:  :grr:  #pressed

Well done :applause:

Archived