💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Born This Way video initial reaction

DustOnMyTable

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let Love Down

i thought she went too far. it should includes many different kinds of people in terms of race gender s-xual perference skin color.

Computer

My favorite part was the hitchcock intro.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

HauntingHollow

I have to confess with something terrible. I remember that the video had a premier on an exact site, but i don't remember which ( probably VEVO ) and so i was waiting for it to come up and i remember that the intro started while i went for a drink and when i came back the intro was playing ( the part where she sits on throne ) and when i saw it i was like wtf is this ****, are they playing some kind of teaser for Gaga and then i turned it off, thinking that bull**** is just some kind of a cheap teaser for album  :toofunny: then my friend called me if i have seen that amazing video, that it just played  :toofunny:  :toofunny: ... well, i happend to love it later  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I was dissapointed . I thought it would be "the most beautiful think I'd ever seen "

I still don't like it .It's part of her temporary downfall Triology .

tomsches

I thought it was too normal, and after telephone I was used to have all the talking sequences in the middle of the video, so the intro felt a bit weird! 

Now I think the intro is the best part of the video, the rest still feels too normal for me.

And after all the hype, I really thought I would "cry upon its first view", but it didnt happen...I still think it's one of her best videos though

Dominic

I thought it was a mess and a little bit pretentious, my least favourite.  

I sound like the GP... :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I liked it when it came out but now that I think about it, it was too dark. :crossed: I want stuff like Appluase; light & fun & colorful :flutter:

Archived