307 members have voted

1. 1. Are they adorable?

• Yes
    • No (wrong answer)
    • Goldfish (feat. Taylor Kinney) for next single
    • What the **** are they even saying

Featured Posts

codymonster

she's not even happy with him. she has been high all the time since she started dating him, she had lip injections, she is sad all the time lately.... and yes everytime i see them they seem like 2 highschoolers who don't even know each other that well, they just hang out together, usually with other people too, so ... my opinion.

1. She's admitted she's so happy with him and that he's the one.

2. I think she was more high all the time because her hip was literally breaking while on tour/ she couldn't perform :toofunny:

3. What we see randomly for a tiny bit in the media is nothing. I can't at people judging their relationship off of 9 second vids and pictures.. Like how do you know they don't know each other well? :lmao:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's not even happy with him. she has been high all the time since she started dating him, she had lip injections, she is sad all the time lately.... and yes everytime i see them they seem like 2 highschoolers who don't even know each other that well, they just hang out together, usually with other people too, so ... my opinion.

You must be a Luc fan.

FreePalestine

Stefani328

This highschool relationship will never last. Break-up sometime this year.

If you know so much about Gaga feelings about Taylor can you tell us all what third single is? We're all dying to know. You have the inside scoop, share  :party:

JazzGa

Get dem munchies Gagz <3

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

AdelaAngelo

They're high and are writing poetry about farts to help sleep and eating goldfish. Duh. :derpga:

damn i missed highga so much 

We have finally someone in GGD who lives together with Gaga and Taylor. Please, share with us all their feelings and secrets!!!

Dean Winchester

We have finally someone in GGD who lives together with Gaga and Taylor. Please, share with us all their feelings and secrets!!!

:lmao: love u for this post  :toofunny:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived