Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Can ARTPOP be a hit?


darkgaga

Featured Posts

A top 40 hit easily, but it'd be strenuous for a song like ARTPOP to peak within the top 10 of most of the major music markets due to its rather odd lyrical content.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think ARTPOP have a big potential to be a smash hit. 

 

btw; I love when she's singing "we could we could" so gently and sensitively  :worship:

Link to post
Share on other sites

MarcsARTPOP

You tbh after listening to BTW(the album) again I REALISED what it meant when ARTPOP wasn't radio friendly. It is hard for an EDM-themed album to slay radio honestly. It is really hard and it is reliant on really catchy beats to slay. So I feel when it comes to ARTPOP as an album I think songs with sick,catchy beats are Venus, Swine and maybe GUY. That's about it sadly..... Nonetheless Brooklyn Nights sounds sick :):):):):)

So in conclusion, ARTPOP as a single is hard to do well, coz it's beats are very hard to be appreciated by GP. They won't like it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I love it. It's a great song but I don't see it becoming a hit if released single. If anything, people will look it as another pretentious way of Gaga to look like a real artist. Completely not true but sadly that's how it is.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...