99 members have voted

1. 1. Which song?

• DWUW
    • Venus

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

DWUW. Venus should never be a single.

this.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather have Venus as the 1st single...

So I voted for DWUW.

Anyway, Venus can still be 3rd, 4th

tumblr_inline_n1759sPCzl1qf56jq.gif

How about Venus can be nothing

Haroon

DWUW :shrug: I thought it was gonna become one of her all-time classic songs. It deserved to be.

:tea: I agree with every single word :giveup:

As excited as I was for Venus, as soon as I heard the Dre Beats commercial I just knew that I'd want DWUW and nothing else, and when it was announced as the new 2nd single I was over the moon :cry:

Venus of coarse ... although DWUW gave a collab with my other Queen LegendTina, I never heard the "hit" other Monsters did YUP I said it! I never believed it would smash sorry but of coarse I love the song, it's a different side of the Gags! 

And honestly, I don't think Venus would become a hit either, I mean you never know when it comes to Gaga and the GP ...  :shrug:

And I know most monsters will burn me at the stake for this but I actually would have been interested to see what would have happened if Venus was the lead single ... yes I said it ... #SorryNotSorry

Dean Winchester

Venus of coarse ... although DWUW gave a collab with my other Queen LegendTina, I never heard the "hit" other Monsters did YUP I said it! I never believed it would smash sorry but of coarse I love the song, it's a different side of the Gags! 

And honestly, I don't think Venus would become a hit either, I mean you never know when it comes to Gaga and the GP ...  :shrug:

And I know most monsters will burn me at the stake for this but I actually would have been interested to see what would have happened if Venus was the lead single ... yes I said it ... #SorryNotSorry

Venus as lead single would've been amazing  :legend: It would have made us piss our pants 

Venus as lead single would've been amazing  :legend: It would have made us piss our pants 

I know right!  :giveup: Monsters would never agree with it now but If she released Venus as lead single without us knowing what it would sound like ... I know I would have pissed myself that's for sure!!

Venus - great song for an album track.

DWUW - great song that has single material. ( too bad we never gonna see the video )  :cry:

Psychedelic

DWUW is a good 2nd single choice but Venus should have been the 1st single... NO 'Applause' whatsoever... then everything would have been PERFECT!!!  :manicure:

Archived