Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Imagine: The Fame > The Fame Monster > ARTPOP (no Born This Way)

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

BoomMonster

at least there wouldn't be that stereotype that if you listen to Gaga means you are 100% gay. I would love it... Hate when people have this misperception regarding me...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lobster Boy

I actually thought about this, too.

Realistically it would've been the PERFECT transition. ARTPOP is a step up from TF/TFM improvement wise, same kinda sound but more meaningful and slightly deeper. (But not 'applause' as the first single if that scenario was the case)

TF > TFM > AP > BTW

The reason ARTPOP would have been accepted better if it was released after TFM is because it sounds dated.

It would have been hot **** in 2011, not 2013/2014.

Atleast Born This Way was different and didn't sound like stuff thats been on the radio for the past 3 years..

THIS.

Tbh I only like a few songs from BTW... This would be a welcome change :teehee:

Born This Way did make me more happy with the message she gave us though.

Would have been cool. I started being a fan with TFM, and even though I absolutely ADORED Born This Way and think ARTPOP is not as vanguardist as it should, I also think BTW is an album for a consolidated career, not for a second album.

Psychedelic

then i wouldnt be a fan :manicure:

BTW is the best work of hers so far

I think the OP is referring to having ARTPOP released before BTW, not to not releasing BTW at all!!!

heavymlover

Released after ARTPOP? Perhaps. Don't release BTW at all? Never.

I understand that it had a very different sound and vibe, but it's still my favorite album from her.

From the title I thought you were saying The Fame was better than the others and Born This Way shouldn't even exist :toofunny:

But I agree that ARTPOP should have been made first, mostly because Born This Way was too experimental (in Gaga terms) to be just her third album (also considering TFM was just an EP)

Archived