💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will you seriously be "done" is she doesn't make G.U.Y a single?

Masaki

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

If that were the case I would've been more than done back in 2010 when she only made Dance In The Dark a single in Australia, New Zealand and France. Lucky countries :spin:

If anyone would done with her over that... Let them go and sort out their life... Why invest anymore time in someone who is barely keeping you by a thread?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

TraeumereiLPB

Most of the time I don't care which songs she releases as singles. As long as she continues to make great music, she could put out Jewels N' Drugs as a single and it would be ok for me.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Seriously fans would stop being a fan because she didn't make a song of their choice a single?  :lmao:

I actually have nothing else to add it's pathetic and childish I can't with some of you.

No :smh:

I want G.U.Y as a single, but I also like Venus so would be cool with that. Even if one of my favourite songs isn't chosen i'm not going to throw a tantrum and leave the fanbase cause I didn't get everything my way :dies:

:tea:

No. A pop star's single choice is very low on my list of things to get mad about...

It's not even something to consider to leave a fan base because of a single choice.

Brooke Hoegan

If she doesn't release anything decent (GUY is one of choices) as a single and doesn't make a PROPER era, then yes, I think I can't be here for someone who forgot how to be entertaining and fun and became all serious as fukc (she's not all the time but in recent 3 years she had moments when she was unbearably up her ass)

And I'm not a fake monster, negative person and shiit... and personaly think it was a great decision to perform ARTPOP on the show. But I also think she should stop demaging her career not promoting her stuff enough (then again I understand why she didn't released DWUW because of what it turned out to be )

Flippy

No :rip:

I don't care what the next single is.

This :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Come to think of it. I would be glad to see some of you leave

You Leave, Negativity Leaves 

That's how I see it so hopefully Gaga does do something to get some of you leaving I can no longer watch at some of you I thought were fans act this way about her. If I get a few warning points for standing up for Gaga  Then so be it I'am allowed to express my opinion freely just as you are with the hate you give Gaga 

Archived