Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

What is your favorite ARTPOP era performance so far?

Quark

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Applause at Vmas-but mainly the intro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MANiCURE at the muppets-her best MANiCURE vocals to date, so raw and rock and roll.

Swine at Swinefest-love the rock edge it has, its basically a rock song in disguise. so raw and passionate again. plus the jumping pigs.

Applause at Music Station Japan-the outfit, the eyes, the j-pop breakdown at the end, the new adlib vocals she added, omg slay.

Applause acoustic at Sukkirri-enough said. fantastic vocals, skillful piano playing, the Gaga Dolls surrounding her. 

also, the Low Quality, muffled rehearsal verison of MANiCURE for swinefest, yes, that 1 minutes clip. idk, i just love it. it was so joan jett. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

Venus at The Muppets. Those vocals :legend: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

THIS tbh  :legend: After that performance i was speechless.  I hope she performs Venus like that again 

Gaga is Life

I don't have any standout performances, good or bad tbh. But I feel like saying the Do What U Want one with R Kelly at the I think AMAs where he was the president :spin:

Fernster7

ARTPOP at Swinefest. It was beautiful.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

My absolute favourite performance this era is DWUW at Alan Carr. :giveup: The vocals, the reverb, the whole look :nooo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmhwpzCbrY

Pop Art

Either Applause at the VMA's, Gypsy at AMPYA, or Venus at The Graham Norton Show.

-Applause: MTV VMAs

-Applause: GMA

-Do What You Want: American Music Awards

-ARTPOP: Muppets Special

-Do What U Want- The Voice U.S.

-Aura: Jingle Ball

-ARTPOP: The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon

You forgot to include GMA.

Swine at Swinefest was amazing. Cannot wait to hear it live! Applause on there was really good too.

Definitely DWUW acoustic in Chatty Man, as well as Dope.

And ARTPOP, so simple yet flawless. Voice, stage, outfit. There really were no flaws.

Archived