💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave: Australian dates; PRESALE: Feb 21; GENERAL: Feb 25

Admiin

Featured Posts

Don't be fooled when Ticketek says a certain option is 'allocation exhausted', it most likely isn't. There was huge drama about General Admission for the Melbourne show. At 12pm it was sold out, I kept checking Ticketek every half an hour and all of a sudden at 3pm, GA was available to purchase and I got myself 2 tickets. Their servers are dodgy!!

I'm advising you all trying to buy tickets is to not give up! This is the second time I've experienced this with Ticketek, they are providing false information and the selected tickets may not even be sold out. Especially for GA, it's not likely that GA can sell out completely!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amyinwonderland

Completely agree with Cara! There were a lot of good seats still around when I checked this afternoon. I think because it was only announced yesterday (!!!) Not many have researched the different presale types.

One Five Ten

I am a flop and don't have access to internet overseas on holiday at the moment and so I was only offered the back door GA with the presale so I decided to wait. PRAYING I can get front door on the livenation/general sale.

amyinwonderland

I'm 8 rows from the front melbhawker I'll see you there! It's going to be amaaaaazing!

Artplause good luck :)

Stefani328

I just bought tickets! Pretty much right in front, 6 rows from the front! Omg yaaaaas cryin

Congrats  :party:

amyinwonderland

How elevated do you think ARTPOP Zone at rod laver will be? I'm having trouble picturing how high the seats are up. I hope it doesn't block my view from the lower first rows of the stands :S

Blake M&G sold out really quick maybe try for it first and then LMZ since it's not allocated seating? Depends on howfast LMZ sold out though?? Cause you don't want to miss both

I bought GA, I hope that I get into the centre of the two runways, I'll wait long enough

You will. Just line up a few hours before doors open and you'll be in there.

It happened at BTWB, you don't really have to wait all day. The people that arrive late are the ones that aren't in the centre!

MelbHawker

I'm 8 rows from the front melbhawker I'll see you there! It's going to be amaaaaazing!

Artplause good luck :)

Oooooh awesome! Which section are you on?

:party: 

Archived