Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Why is Zedd slacking?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Because gaga doesnt want her songs to sound like a ZEDD production that she just stuck her name to.

I remember her saying something along the lines of that she wanted him and herself to make pop music together and produce together and push him out of his comfort zone. Not just ask him to make a track that she sings over. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Saint Laurent

his music in radios is pretty generic and all the same, his ARTPOP music is better than the trash he release

Gaga hired a trashy, common radio producer for a reason. She wanted radio hits, that's why he's working for her.

Because gaga doesnt want her songs to sound like a ZEDD production that she just stuck her name to.

I remember her saying something along the lines of that she wanted him and herself to make pop music together and produce together and push him out of his comfort zone. Not just ask him to make a track that she sings over. 

And yet, Donatella. :awkney:

Diamond Heart

Gaga hired a trashy, common radio producer for a reason. She wanted radio hits, that's why he's working for her.

And yet, Donatella. :awkney:

But gaga already explained that it was a song she made for fun and wasnt serious and then decided to put it on the album.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Dean Winchester

I like Zedd's productions on ARTPOP but i feel like he is not as good as executing gaga's vision as DJWS and Madeon are.  I say this because his productions with gaga sound like his own song productions which just shows that he's not capable of producing a different sound.  Maybe he's just not verstaile enough. I have to say that DJWS is probably the best producer gaga has worked with cuz he seems to be able to understand gaga and her creative vision.  

He wasn't really a "common radio producer" when gaga first started working with him. 

Ladle Ghoulash

i feel like it's too quick to say that, seeing as Gaga has talked about Zedd having material on act II (Onion Girl specifically)

i feel like it's too quick to say that, seeing as Gaga has talked about Zedd having material on act II (Onion Girl specifically)

His stuff with Gaga is more experimental, like Aura, Clarity and Stay The Night are more radio-friendly and playing on the safe side (they're still amazing songs)

I disagree completely. I find Clarity and Stay the Night so boring. I'd take Donatella over either of them any day.

Chromatislaps

I dislike his own stuff tbh. :laughga:

sorta agree, Gaga brings out more melody and variation in his work...so I guess she makes him more creative in a way

Archived