Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Is there always a huge crowd of fans in front of Gaga's apartment?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Apparently it got so crazy at one point that Gaga got hurt yesterday...many fans who were there in front of her appartment posted all kind of apologies to her on twitter. It was such a mess. Too bad they can't do anything about it.

That's terrible. I feel so bad for her and the other people who live there. Fans really need to consider that Gaga needs and deserves privacy.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Good thing Gaga and her bodyguards are adressing this. I think it's really disrespectfull to wait outside of her home.

She just needs to ignore the fans waiting there, not signing anything or posing for pics, just walk in.

I know it's hard for her and uncharacteristic, but if she wants this to stop, she needs to.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Katie14

Good thing Gaga and her bodyguards are adressing this. I think it's really disrespectfull to wait outside of her home.

She just needs to ignore the fans waiting there, not signing anything or posing for pics, just walk in.

I know it's hard for her and uncharacteristic, but if she wants this to stop, she needs to.

Yea its true. Her stopping and taking pictures, signing autographs, ect is just encouraging the behavior. I feel like its fine for her to stop anywhere besides where she lives because it really isn't fair for the other people who live there. She should just wave and say something like, "you guys shouldn't be here. My neighbors are getting angry" in a non insulting light way and then just walk inside.

Allison M

She probably sends all kinds of cakes to her neighbours, otherwise they would kick her out. :later:

Gaga does like to send cakes hahaha

La Primavera

I'd go out dressed as her and get all the Nutella from fans.

lmao

I remember someone did that (there was a video on Youtube, I think from 2012) and everyone thought that was Gaga :rip:

Laceface

Yeah, but it seems to be getting gradually worse. I guess it's because she hasn't been home for a while, she's mainly been in Chicago & LA, but that doesn't stop some of the stalkers travelling too :toofloppy: it's a bit over the top now!

That J

There IS a difference between being a fan and meeting your idol ....and stalking. No harm meant to the "yaaaaassss" people but they follow her EVERYWHERE and have been doing so for years. If she truly wanted to see them everyday, shed hire them for Haus! I think it's creepy personally

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

There IS a difference between being a fan and meeting your idol ....and stalking. No harm meant to the "yaaaaassss" people but they follow her EVERYWHERE and have been doing so for years. If she truly wanted to see them everyday, shed hire them for Haus! I think it's creepy personally

also like do they not have jobs

or school

or like life

Yeah idk why people are still going. 

She should have never started stopping for people at the apartment. However when she/Robert told us to not come back, we didn't. I don't at least. And I won't when I go for Roseland either.  It's weird because those fans she literally told not to go back after rehearsals at Fallon... I looked at pap pics and look who lost their boundaries.

It's one big game of trying to not get other people to go there, but once she told us not to come I said, well, deal, of course I'm not gonna come anymore, she said her neighbours are getting angry (rightly so) and she likes it there so she doesn't want us there.

I've always said idk why she doesn't just keep on walking when she leaves, if she doesn't stop, no one would consider going there anymore. 

Allison M

She should have never started stopping for people at the apartment. However when she/Robert told us to not come back, we didn't. I don't at least. And I won't when I go for Roseland either. It's weird because those fans she literally told not to go back after rehearsals at Fallon... I looked at pap pics and look who lost their boundaries.

It's one big game of trying to not get other people to go there, but once she told us not to come I said, well, deal, of course I'm not gonna come anymore, she said her neighbours are getting angry (rightly so) and she likes it there so she doesn't want us there.

I've always said idk why she doesn't just keep on walking when she leaves, if she doesn't stop, no one would consider going there anymore.

I like that you listen and respect Gaga and her team when they ask that. When people talk about the "yaaasss" fans and stalking Gaga I hope you know we don't mean that about you.

What we mean when we say that is that you understand and respect boundaries, those fans don't seem to understand or respect boundaries.

If Gaga herself and her team say to not go there, they shouldn't and that's that. But the fact that they continue to is frustrating. Especially when many if them have met her countless times already and got pictures. She is clearly concerned about her neighbors and maybe even being asked to find another apartment. She likes it there and wants to stay there but fans make that hard for her.

She should have never started stopping for people at the apartment. However when she/Robert told us to not come back, we didn't. I don't at least. And I won't when I go for Roseland either.  It's weird because those fans she literally told not to go back after rehearsals at Fallon... I looked at pap pics and look who lost their boundaries.

I wish all her little terrors were like you

It honestly baffles me that these twitter monsters are all trying to get some inside scoop, and will do ANYTHING to get to Gaga and have lots of followers.

Harming and harassing your idol shouldn't be on that list. If I were her, I'd start getting restraining orders honestly. It's become a huge issue at this point. That one girl had to be physically DRAGGED and pulled off Gaga so she could walk to her car. Ridiculous.

Allison M

I wish all her little terrors were like you

It honestly baffles me that these twitter monsters are all trying to get some inside scoop, and will do ANYTHING to get to Gaga and have lots of followers.

Harming and harassing your idol shouldn't be on that list. If I were her, I'd start getting restraining orders honestly. It's become a huge issue at this point. That one girl had to be physically DRAGGED and pulled off Gaga so she could walk to her car. Ridiculous.

What happened? First I hear that Gaga got hurt from chaos and now this? WTH? Just be normal people with her. Have a calm conversation like a normal human being.

Archived