Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS Hints that ARTPOP Is NOT the Single

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Mister G

This. I was so thrilled when she came down the steps and said "I try to sell myself, but I am really laughing, cuz I just love the music not the bling."

Educate the masses! I felt this immense sense of pride and emotion. This is what she wanted all along. This is the real beginning for ARTPOP, and Fallon was an amazing platform to show a huge amount of people (the "older" tonight show crowd + the younger generation that will now watch since Jimmy took over) that she is a HUGE talent with an amazing vision. I think she successfully did this.

As someone else said, I always loved her music, but for me, too, her acoustic performances sealed the deal with her flawless vocals, extraordinary piano skills, and her inspired, visual costumes and sets. Somehow, some people STILL don't know these things about her, and I'm certain she showed a lot of people last night.

We should be proud, and excited for ARTPOP new beginnings. Did she not kill it? The performance, seriously, not just as a stan, was absolute perfection. In fact, I'ma go watch it right now.

Relax guys, go listen to G.U.Y. and love the music. Info will come "soon." ;) Let's be supportive and hopeful that Gaga can now express her vision to us, and that now that she has control, she will ultimately choose the singles and performances, etc, that SHE wants, and that we will all be inspired to be true to ourselves. I am confident that the new video will slay our lives when it comes. The era is full of promise.

So be good little monsters and support Gags! Share the performance on twitter and facebook. Be a footsoldier for ARTPOP. It's not too late. And of course, #PromoteOnlineKindness :laughga:

FREE MY MIND ARTPOP, YOU MAKE MY HEART STOP.

:legend:

Truth :legend:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love ARTPOP song, but I want people to hear Zedd and Madeon's work on the album  :rockstar: DJWS had his time with Applause and DWUW  :Jase:

Esp. Zedd with G.U.Y.  :gaga:

MonsterVSAnimal

People need to calm down over this. Some of y'all act like this will be the only promo spot she'll have for the 3rd single.

I thought ARTPOP was a great decision to promote, ya know... ARTPOP... ya know, the album... ya know, the namesake that is not selling very well right now. Very considerate of the Tonight Show audience too. They're older.

Another point is that the next single is still weeks away. Why promote it now to an audience that will probably find it way too provocative anyway? Now THAT is a waste. :smh:

Totally agree. Everyone on here needs to stop crying about them not telling us the single. -.-

JazzGa

THANK GOD TBH

When I heard she performed ARTPOP last night I was like

vuRjkFP.gif

I mean, I love the song but it is definitely not one of the stronger single choices off the album, there are much better jams :legend: 

Okay,  so what if...

WHAT IF

the reason why she isn't announcing which song is the new single is because she's going to do something really unheard-of and new, like release 2 or 3 songs as a single at once? Or release a three-song single EP with one song as the main single and the other two as B-sides? Orrrr a totally new song off Act II? And she wants to surprise us by dropping the single(s), the video(s) and the announcement all at once a la Beyonce! There are rumors of her filming multiple videos at Hearst Castle so it is plausible that she is doing something unusual! 

ERTPAP is all about POSSIBILITES anyways :derpga: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LaMaisonGaga

Did anyone ever noticed that every song DJWS worked one keeps flopping? :awkney:

lamaisongaga.com

Okay,  so what if...

WHAT IF

the reason why she isn't announcing which song is the new single is because she's going to do something really unheard-of and new, like release 2 or 3 songs as a single at once? Or release a three-song single EP with one song as the main single and the other two as B-sides? Orrrr a totally new song off Act II? And she wants to surprise us by dropping the single(s), the video(s) and the announcement all at once a la Beyonce! There are rumors of her filming multiple videos at Hearst Castle so it is plausible that she is doing something unusual! 

ERTPAP is all about POSSIBILITES anyways :derpga:

This is the best What if scenario ever. Jus sayin.  :cool:

JazzGa

This is the best What if scenario ever. Jus sayin.  :cool:

Hah, I'm reaching for the stars but it would be great if all this hype were building up to something no one saw coming :party: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Vernier

I really don't get why they are keeping us un the dark for so long now about the third single? I mean just freaking announce it already is it really that much of an issue? She hasn't released anything in months for god sakes just throw us a bone. 

Maybe they want to be sure and have everything in place- like the vid, etc before making any announcement? You and a host of other fans did constantly b---h at her for announcing things before they're certain and "hype", well maybe this time she's taking your advice and making sure it's 100% :shrug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Illuminati Freak

Maybe they want to be sure and have everything in place- like the vid, etc before making any announcement? You and a host of other fans did constantly b---h at her for announcing things before they're certain and "hype", well maybe this time she's taking your advice and making sure it's 100% :shrug:

I don't consider announcing what the name of a single is as hyping something. 

Vernier

I don't consider announcing what the name of a single is as hyping something. 

Hence, the part where I added, maybe they also want to be a 100% sure, so as to avoid another single switching situation, after which she's accused of announcing things before they're certain

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived