💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS Hints that ARTPOP Is NOT the Single

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Alannah

People need to calm down over this. Some of y'all act like this will be the only promo spot she'll have for the 3rd single.

I thought ARTPOP was a great decision to promote, ya know... ARTPOP... ya know, the album... ya know, the namesake that is not selling very well right now. Very considerate of the Tonight Show audience too. They're older.

Another point is that the next single is still weeks away. Why promote it now to an audience that will probably find it way too provocative anyway? Now THAT is a waste. :smh:

I thought the same thing! 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know right? we ve been waitin for so long now , we been promised for amazing things ever since ARTPOP was mentioned... but everything has been so.... :noparty:

now we have been told that this was her biggest comeback, but  when? it just got really annoyin to not know anything and just be left on the blue waitin for something that actually never comes, i REALLY feel like cryin right now :(

big comeback needs good music ... something like the fame album.... these songs are not a big come back... these songs are for saying hey everyone im still there doing my job...

MonsterMum

It was clearly the right choice for that show...very smart move to promote the album, the vynil and the tour...that's why it was performed...

AND IT SLAYED!

:kisses:

This. Create a buzz, promote the album and doing the ground work after being absent for a while. Good choice tbh,

ryanmonster

she could have done any song and it would have slayed, but what people need to realize is that she has a SCHEDULE. the video is being edited right now, it was just shot. Things take time. the third single wasn't performed because tonight was not the right time to perform it, simple as that.

NewYorkCity

I'm sorry but there was no point to perform ARTPOP tonight .... It's not gonna do anything to boost album sales and was a waste of promo for her next single... Unless it's ARTPOP in which the single era already may as well be over

If she performed G.U.Y. and nothing else happened in the next month you will be complaining because of the promo for the single.

She just can't win with you.

GagaMyBlood95

I know ARTPOP isn't a single...

My guess - she performed it because they still haven't organized a performance for GUY

Or - they wanted to do some non-single track to make everyone buy the album....

SMH at you ungrateful people! Just enjoy the ARTPOP performance!

She should release the video with no info instead of some long hype fest, do you people not learn from past events?

If she performed G.U.Y. and nothing else happened in the next month you will be complaining because of the promo for the single.

She just can't win with you.

This 

CookieHWilson

If she wants to showcase her talents then fine... but her demographic is for teens, young adults, and adults in their 20-30's. those ppl dont wanna listen to a slow piano ballad, they wanna listen to fast/fun songs and if she is trying to cater to the adults with the song ARTPOP, then they will be severely disappointed when they hear ARTPOP to be a bunch of fast/dance songs. Either way I feel like she is trying to cater to everyone without catering to anyone. She has been trying to do this since BTW (ex releasing YAI) and it has not been working for her, she needs to pick one core demographic and cater only to them and hopefully other demographics will love her too.

Anyways I did have fun with the song and believe it or not I do have a life, sorry if the only artist I care to check up on happens to be doing things that aren't smart for her career. Anyways Ive been over her trying to save her career or pleasing the GP since DWUW fiasco tbqh, and I just wanna hear my favorite songs from her which would have been either GUY or Venus or Aura, and unfortunately she chooses to perform ARTPOP from her 3 month hiatus. I loved the performance and still a fan, just frustrated with the lack of news or direction of this era.

Sorry but shouldnt it be up to her to play what she wants?

You stay calm and enjoy.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Laceface

Meh. It seems a bit out of the blue to perform it on such a big platform and not use it for the third single, bearing in mind she's missing the Brits performance (it's tonight). ARTPOP is definitely not the third single. I understand some of the points here, but after DWUW mess, it seems strange to add another song to the mix.

Archived