Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS Hints that ARTPOP Is NOT the Single

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

TwerkinLurkin

Can they at least give us proper information, i'm very calm all the time, but getting really tired of this Bullsh*t tbh, Gaga doesnt announce anything, we've been in the dark for months, Can she at least say whats the next single ? :fail:

This tbh

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

i know

ARTPOP is just the symbolic song to re-start the era :legend: yall are so slow.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

That J

I'm here for anything.........just glad to see our Lady slay again. She SLAYED ARTPOP tonight. Flawless!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

SEX MUFFIN

I love Gaga..but like...when is any info coming? People are always saying to wait and be patient . We have been waiting so long! However, the ARTPOP performance was great! :)

So happy to see that she's actually alive and performing, but on the other hand... this waiting business is wack. lol

pie-kun

Now if someone could explain why ARTPOP was performed everything will be amazing again.

The single has not been released to radio yet and the video will take several weeks to edit and be released, performing the 3rd single will bring no real boost. It would cause it to rise on iTunes but quickly fall down since it doesn't have radio airplay or a video to keep it afloat yet. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

It was clearly the right choice for that show...very smart move to promote the album, the vynil and the tour...that's why it was performed...

AND IT SLAYED!

:kisses:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Computer

So more hints and ultimately I don't know any more today than I did yesterday.

:fthis:

Oh well she was beautiful tonight, and I guess I can just go to bed now.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

SummerGirl21

People need to calm down over this. Some of y'all act like this will be the only promo spot she'll have for the 3rd single.

I thought ARTPOP was a great decision to promote, ya know... ARTPOP... ya know, the album... ya know, the namesake that is not selling very well right now. Very considerate of the Tonight Show audience too. They're older.

Another point is that the next single is still weeks away. Why promote it now to an audience that will probably find it way too provocative anyway? Now THAT is a waste. :smh:

this.  she just performed the title track to promote the entire album.  yes, she should have done this a long time ago.  i also just think she really loves performing ARTPOP.  and that arrangement was pretty awesome.  her voice sounded amazing.  i do with she would have performed GUY or VENUS.  but i still really enjoyed seeing her perform. 

Archived