Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS Hints that ARTPOP Is NOT the Single

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

llbcherry

Because a roll out for a single isn't about fans that can't handle waiting for things. There could be several factors going on at any given time and a bunch of impatient fans are not the number one priority when dealing with a multi-million project.

Maybe Gaga and her team have already promised a certain block of radio stations that they will announce the next single on their stations first in exchange for radio airplay. Maybe they have already promised a certain show they will perform it first there. Maybe they have promised the exclusive premiere of the video to a certain news organization and that's when they can announce the song.

Perhaps they are actually trying to have a well planned out single era this time around and a few fans acting like big babies isn't their main concern at this current time.

:tea: truth

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said those two are her greatest records. Again, you are missing my point entirely. What made The Fame such a good album is how it was so fresh, so new to the table. She didn't take herself too seriously, looked like she had fun and made an impact by not trying to. She's been trying to hard to push the message of ARTPOP down the throats of the public, but what she doesn't realise is that the public doesn't give a ****. They can't be arsed to decipher or decode the meaning of a pop album. That's how things are, and being a part of Gaga's audience, it isn't something we can change... YOU, sir, need to stop acting like you know everything, because you do not. What made The Fame Monster so great was the ideal team she had. And of course the professional directors.

I agree that she should be allowed to explore her capabilities, but she needs to have professional intervention to make sure it's fruitful exploration.

APPLAUSE for u sir  :applause:

She works TOO HARD :lmao: she needs to DELEGATE

Archived