❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

DJWS Hints that ARTPOP Is NOT the Single

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

Well, DUH! I think everyone knows ARTPOP is not the single.

I just think they are a bit indecisive as to what should be the next single, as that Radio Station had said.

TimisaMonster

Still no single announcement... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blue Jeans

Can they at least give us proper information, i'm very calm all the time, but getting really tired of this Bullsh*t tbh, Gaga doesnt announce anything, we've been in the dark for months, Can she at least say whats the next single ? :fail:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

FATCAT

G.U.Y is the next single, but it apparently isn't ready for release yet. Maybe next week we'll get a song/video combo release. :)

Purr more, hiss less.

People need to calm down over this. Some of y'all act like this will be the only promo spot she'll have for the 3rd single.

I thought ARTPOP was a great decision to promote, ya know... ARTPOP... ya know, the album... ya know, the namesake that is not selling very well right now. Very considerate of the Tonight Show audience too. They're older.

Another point is that the next single is still weeks away. Why promote it now to an audience that will probably find it way too provocative anyway? Now THAT is a waste. :smh:

Archived