💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Is ARTPOP the new single?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

TOO MANY SINGLE CHOICES :cryga:  .... I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE  :smh:  I JUST WANNA SAY...

GAGA DO UR BEST U NOW U CAN  :staymad:

#TeamAura #TeamVenus #TeamG.U.Y. #TeamARTPOP #TeamGypsy #TeamDope #Tea,SexxxDreams

I really hope it isn't ARTPOP. I absolutely love the song to pieces, but as a single .. oh dear. It just isn't going to work. It's too 'quirky' to be sent to radios in my opinion. Not radio friendly in the least. But, who knows, it could still be G.U.Y .. I just want more performances, regardless of how well it charts and whatnot haha. 

It could be.  She could perform ARTPOP on the piano and then perform the new single if ARTPOP isn't the single.  Do musical stars on The Tonight Show only perform once?  

I have a harder time believing that she's only going to play an acoustic song than ARTPOP being the new single.  Or was it confirmed that she performs the studio version of ARTPOP too, like half and half?

I'm hoping this ends up happening. If she doesn't perform GUY, or whatever the next single is then I won't even know what to say.

Brooklyn Nights

It is. 

DJWS tweeted that we would know the single choice tonight.

no he didn't. He said we would SOON. :/ so who knows

If the album wasn't in such a critical state at the moment with Do What U Want not reaching it's full potential, I actually wouldn't mind ARTPOP being a single. But the album needs a hit song to keep it afloat.

Little7Monster

The Little Monster fan base reads so much into little details. Maybe it is the single, or maybe she wanted to sing the title track as a promotion of the album as a whole. Then again, she said that the coming months would be the true birth of ARTPOP, so maybe this was its birth. If she was incredibly busy with filming a music video, she probably didn't have much time to rehearse for a elaborately choreographed number, so she chose something a little safer. 

Frankly, whether it is or isn't the single, she didn't perform Applause, or DWUW, so be happy. Expectations get set so high that others get so disappointed, yet no one hyped it but us. People need to take a step back, and stop assuming what is going to happen. That is what makes people so mad when what they want doesn't come true. 

ARTPOP is performed, and that is all. Goodnight. 

Archived