Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Revamped | Taking Requests]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

Brenda Meeks

I love that set!

It was tricky, so how's this? Click for fullsize.

Fb0yD.jpg

Omg I love this so much. :cry: I like how I can almost read the bridge from her mouth. :flutter:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

Fat Jesus

It was tricky, so how's this? Click for fullsize.

Fb0yD.jpg

I'm glad you like it! :)

Thanks! This came out pretty good! I appreciate it. :)

JaysAMess

I would like to request: A set.

Thanks for being patient! How's this? :)

Ja4K6.jpg

eBoun.png

I love that set!

Omg I love this so much. :cry: I like how I can almost read the bridge from her mouth. :flutter:

Thanks Casey! :)

Thanks! This came out pretty good! I appreciate it. :)

No problem. :)

JaysAMess

Requests will be continued later today! Thanks for being so patient.

:flutter:

:heart:

Edited by JaysAMess

Ja4K6.jpg

eBoun.png

Could you maybe switch Lana and the other picture, so Lana's closer to Gaga and make Dita more prominent? And maybe make it darker,but keep all the texture and stuff. Sorry for being a nit-picky b---h! :heart:

Edited by Electric_Chapel

gagaisitalian

Oh my. I've been away from your thread for far too long. Fabulous work. :legend:

HausOfLucas

I would like to request: A desktop background

The size i'd like it to be is: Not quite sure of the actual dimensions, but I'm sure you know.

The image(s) i'd like you to use: http://bit.ly/FOcbaP & http://bit.ly/zEZXb1 & http://bit.ly/ytKWhx

The text i'd like you to use: None

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is: Dark, Grunge

Other: Can you put TFM pic in the middle, BTW on the left and PokerFace on the right? And make the PokerFace one B&W like the others? Thanks so much!

The Stranger

*Can you make me an MDNA set with the two MDNA covers please?

*Text : Like a Girl Gone Wild

JaysAMess

Could you maybe switch Lana and the other picture, so Lana's closer to Gaga and make Dita more prominent? And maybe make it darker,but keep all the texture and stuff. Sorry for being a nit-picky b---h! :heart:

I'll do that now.

Oh my. I've been away from your thread for far too long. Fabulous work. :legend:

Aw thank you!

I would like to request: A desktop background

I don't make desktop backgrounds, sorry.

*Can you make me an MDNA set with the two MDNA covers please?

*Text : Like a Girl Gone Wild

Could you link me to the pictures? I don't like Madonna so I have no idea what covers you mean. :sweat:

Versace Hooker

Ja4K6.jpg

eBoun.png

Jay, you are so damn flawless at your graphics. I could NEVER make something like this. I can't even imagine what mine will look like.

JaysAMess

Is this better?

DBqWf.jpg

wuVMU.png

*Thanks

* :)

It'll be done soon. :)

Jay, you are so damn flawless at your graphics. I could NEVER make something like this. I can't even imagine what mine will look like.

Aw thank you. And you could, it's all about practice. :) I think your request is next, so i'll work on it now!

Versace Hooker

Is this better?

DBqWf.jpg

wuVMU.png

It'll be done soon. :)

Aw thank you. And you could, it's all about practice. :) I think your request is next, so i'll work on it now!

Okay! Can't wait to see it.

Maybe I could. Did you pay for your PS or did you download it in a torrent? I've tried downloading it in a torrent but my laptop can't open .rar files.

JaysAMess

Okay! Can't wait to see it.

Maybe I could. Did you pay for your PS or did you download it in a torrent? I've tried downloading it in a torrent but my laptop can't open .rar files.

I downloaded CS5 from tumblr. Someone was kind enough to put together a list of downloadable versions of PS.. if I remember correctly, I don't think it was a .rar file, i'll PM you.