• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

JaysAMess

I would like to request a set plz?

So, it was actually pretty tough to work with the images due to the quality on some of them. Anyways, how's this?

kVuGy.jpg

een6b.png

So, it was actually pretty tough to work with the images due to the quality on some of them. Anyways, how's this?

kVuGy.jpg

een6b.png

beautiful work as always, :worship: thank you so much, :) btw, can you please make me a banner for my twitter background with this pics, in this size: 400x553, pleasee?

http://www.gagafan.net/gallery/albums/0%20%20%202012/05%20May/08/airport/Rex_LADYGAGA_1708608F.jpg

02.jpg

JaysAMess

beautiful work as always, :worship: thank you so much, :) btw, can you please make me a banner for my twitter background with this pics, in this size: 400x553, pleasee?

I'm very glad you like it! :) And sure, i'll have it done later today though since i'm heading to bed shortly.

I would like to request:
An Iphone/Ipod lock screen wallpaper

The size i'd like it to be is:
Uh I don't know, but big enough for it not to be blurry

The image(s) i'd like you to use:

You can use as which ever ones you want, but i would like the last one to be in there, i also realize that it is kind of a bad quality picture so if it is hard to work with you can leave it out.

The text i'd like you to use: None

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is:
Black and white with subtle hints of red in places

Please say whether you'd like no border, a rounded corner border, a torn border, a thick coloured border:
No border

Thank you! :)

JaysAMess

These last couple pages :worship:

Thank you Nick! :D

I would like to request: An Iphone/Ipod lock screen wallpaper

You're going to have to find out the size that you need it to be. I'm not going to make a random size and then have to redo it multiple times because it doesn't fit right.

light.up.the.dark

I would like to request two covers, please

I would like to request: Cover

The size i'd like it to be is: 500x500 or 600x600

The image(s) i'd like you to use: http://cheryl-online.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2595&pid=259944#top_display_media

The text i'd like you to use: Cheryl feat Wretch 32 - Screw You

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is: anything

I would like to request: Cover

The size i'd like it to be is: 500x500 or 600x600

The image(s) i'd like you to use: http://cheryl-online.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=209&pid=259948#top_display_media

The text i'd like you to use: Cheryl feat will.i.am - Craziest Things

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is: anything

Saint Laurent

I'd like to request a set. Can you use some recent photos of gaga but I don't mind which ones. No text. I also quite like the blendy stuff you've been doing lately.

Thanks alot Jay. :)

JaysAMess

How's this?

VjyAa.jpg

I would like to request two covers, please

Working on those now. :)

I'd like to request a set. Can you use some recent photos of gaga but I don't mind which ones. No text. I also quite like the blendy stuff you've been doing lately.

Thanks alot Jay. :)

Could you link me to the images you'd like me to use please? Also, i'm not sure what you mean by "blendy stuff" lol.

Saint Laurent

How's this?

VjyAa.jpg

Working on those now. :)

Could you link me to the images you'd like me to use please? Also, i'm not sure what you mean by "blendy stuff" lol.

normal_001.jpg

037.jpg

024.jpg

Just do what every you think is best :heart: