💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Revamped | Taking Requests]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

Jay, why you so flawless? Eventually you should do a tutorial for the new size, because you love us so much. :flutter:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

Zolanski

I made two versions. I'm just trying to get used to this new limit. :sweat: Oh and I had to make the size 600x150, because even though it says 750, it actually resizes the sigs to 600.

IEQK2.jpgHHfkB.jpg

z7g8p.png

jqRft.png

Flawless :legend: + I thought my sig looked a little smaller than I made it, ugh.

Versace Hooker

I made two versions. I'm just trying to get used to this new limit. :sweat: Oh and I had to make the size 600x150, because even though it says 750, it actually resizes the sigs to 600.

IEQK2.jpgHHfkB.jpg

z7g8p.png

jqRft.png

Flawless. Thank you! Time to pick which version to use.

JaysAMess

Jay, why you so flawless? Eventually you should do a tutorial for the new size, because you love us so much. :flutter:

Funny you should say that, I was actually thinking about doing a tut on how to try and make a decent sig with the new limit.

Flawless :legend: + I thought my sig looked a little smaller than I made it, ugh.

Thank youu! And yeah, someone mentioned it earlier.. although I think 600x150 looks a lot better than 750x150.

Flawless. Thank you! Time to pick which version to use.

I'm very glad you like them! :D

Funny you should say that, I was actually thinking about doing a tut on how to try and make a decent sig with the new limit.

That would be amazing! :sara:

Brenda Meeks

Of course. There was no need to ask me that, silleh!

I didn't think so but I wanted to just to make sure it wasn't any weird issue you would've had to explain to me anyways. :haha: Thank you Jay! At least and can keep part of that perfect set. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That would be useful for me. :sweat: I'm frightened to open PS yet but I probably will soon. :haha:

Grizzlybear2

You really need to make that tutorial. The new size sucks so much.

JaysAMess

That would be amazing! :sara:

I didn't think so but I wanted to just to make sure it wasn't any weird issue you would've had to explain to me anyways. :haha: Thank you Jay! At least and can keep part of that perfect set. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That would be useful for me. :sweat: I'm frightened to open PS yet but I probably will soon. :haha:

You really need to make that tutorial. The new size sucks so much.

I have a couple of requests to make, so i'll try and get a tutorial up tomorrow night, hopefully. :D

Brenda Meeks

I have a couple of requests to make, so i'll try and get a tutorial up tomorrow night, hopefully. :D

Yes! :D

Disco_heaven

Hi can I request a set (sig + avatar)

Image: http://the-fame.org/displayimage.php?album=1096&pid=71148#top_display_media

Size: I'm not very familiar with sizes, but I know there's a new rule for sigs so I want it to fit the new required size.

Text: I'm just a bad kid

I don't want any border, I just want the corners to be round.

Mood: Nothing specific, just do what you want to!

Thank you very much, you're amazing!

JaysAMess

Hi can I request a set (sig + avatar)

I'll have it done tomorrow. And thank you for the compliment! :)

Hey! I loved the sig you made for me a while ago, and I was wondering if you would be able to make it fit the new size rule :)

ligoo.png

If it has to be changed, anything from that photo shoot is fine. Let me know if you need any other info! And if you're too busy, I totally understand.

JaysAMess

Hey! I loved the sig you made for me a while ago, and I was wondering if you would be able to make it fit the new size rule :)

ligoo.png

If it has to be changed, anything from that photo shoot is fine. Let me know if you need any other info! And if you're too busy, I totally understand.

Sadly I won't be able to make it fit the new size, so i'll make you a new set tomorrow, if that's alright? :)

Sadly I won't be able to make it fit the new size, so i'll make you a new set tomorrow, if that's alright? :)

Sounds great! I love what you did with the original, so no changes necessary aside from size. Thanks so much :hug: