Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Why do people like RedOne so much

Ascetic

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find that it's just on this site tbh. Many of the monsters I follow on twitter don't really care too much for Red One. Granted he did make amazing songs with gaga, but she needs to grow and evolve. I also am a firm believer that Red One (alone) is trash but when in collaboration with Gaga is when the magic occurs

I mean "On the Floor" with J Lo and Starships with Nicki Minaj sound like The Fame rejects, and the fact that if you put Gaga's vocals on it they would sound like something acceptable for the album is ****ing **** in terms of artistry :rip:

pls give me sum examples... i dnt know what songs copy wat

Listen to the instrumentals from the fame, in particular JD, PF, and LG

He churns out the **** you love on first listen.

All the songs he's done with her are infectious, amazing pop songs. You can't ask for much more.

Because everyone here only cares about going #1 and if it's not a hit then it's sh*t doesn't matter how deep the lyrics are how original the sound is, how creative the song is, it only matters if it sells and if it's catchy

But hey, we all have different things to measure music quality so to each its own :ohwell:

well i'm not a big a fan of him, but his work with Gaga is always good. for some reason, that formula works... when it comes to other singers like J.Lo... the songs ending up sucking a bit imo :toofunga:

he also was the main producer for the album of a portuguese "singer", Cristiano Ronaldo sister :rip:

and it sounds like the basic productions he makes to J.Lo tbh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCFviFyxnkw

Nope lol do you see the amount of praise for him

Yeah, just noticing that. But I also noticed there were two threads today trashing him. 

I like him, but I have been a fan of his work since before Gaga. Anyone saying he can't produce hasn't listened to much of his actual work aside from the cheap, pity productions for unknown artists.

His latin music is perfection.

I think since RedOne uses a few of the same sounds people look down on his work, but Zedd is especially guilty of this. DJWS even. 

Archived