40 members have voted

1. 1. is it real little stonemilkers?

• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

nvZEcc3.gif

I'd freak out so much if she did that.

so funny, i made this gif (and the other gifs from this show that are sometimes on tumblr) back in 2008 after this was broadcast live.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highlight of the day so far for me was playing pagan poetry on the Solstice section of the Biophilia app. It took forever to get the right speed of the orbit but i finally got it.  :party:

so funny, i made this gif (and the other gifs from this show that are sometimes on tumblr) back in 2008 after this was broadcast live.

Cool! never thought i'd meet the guy who made it. The internet can be a small place sometimes.  :)

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

JudasInTheDark

Anyone else agree that "Aeroplane" is highly underrated and maybe the best on Debut?

The setlist for the Biophilia Live movie has been revealed.

Introduction by David Attenborough
Óskasteinar
Thunderbolt
Moon
Crystalline
Hollow
Dark Matter
Hidden Place
Virus
Possibly Maybe
Mouth’s Cradle
Isobel
Sonnets / Unrealities XI
Mutual Core
Cosmogony
Solstice
One Day
Náttúra
Declare Independence
Sacrifice

Only song cut was "Where Is The Line". Also it supposedly had some parts of it filmed during the Tokyo residency. It's great that it's mostly the whole show. Usually a couple of songs are cut when the concert films are being made. Still upset that Homogenic Live In Cambridge film didn't have "5 Years" on it.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

JudasInTheDark

I really hope the new album incorporates lots of orchestra/choir like Vespertine/Homogenic :giveup:

Shu Rin

I really hope the new album incorporates lots of orchestra/choir like Vespertine/Homogenic :giveup:

I thought it would be cool if she had an orchestra, the Icelandic Wonderbrass, and Graduale Nobili for her next album. It'd be her own chamber orchestra.

Solar

I'm glad she made justice to Medúlla during the last 2 tours  :nick:

It's like my favourite album of all time  :nick:

vespertine

I thought it would be cool if she had an orchestra, the Icelandic Wonderbrass, and Graduale Nobili for her next album. It'd be her own chamber orchestra.

the björkestra

JudasInTheDark

the björkestra

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Shu Rin

the björkestra

:hehe:  That's actually a real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ClnlOn6dE

vespertine

:hehe:  That's actually a real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ClnlOn6dE

when will ur fave :legend:

Shu Rin

listening to Hunter right now

giphy.gif

Archived