Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: "The name of my new single is..

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

LStephens11

ARTPOP is about possibilities :legend: ARTPOP could mean AN-Y-THING :legend:

:awkney: i broke my hip running in here thinking she had announced it  :excuseme: Now i have a crater the size of a quarter in my hip 

Now you'll have plenty of time to write ARTPOP Act II, the album of the millennium :legend:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

ARTPOP is about possibilities :legend: ARTPOP could mean AN-Y-THING :legend:

Now you'll have plenty of time to write ARTPOP Act II, the album of the millennium :legend:

Nnnnnn ARTPOP Act II doesn't exist no more, its been scrapped.  Im planning on settling down, marrying Taylor, buying a house and having kids.  I'll not be making any more music for a while cuz i believe in order to be an artist you need to experience marriage, and motherhood and starting a family.  My next single will be out in 10yrs.  It's called urANUS xoxo

k92hpcY.gif

FGGrayson

tumblr_mvytk7tipX1sumhyno1_250.gif

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

LStephens11

Nnnnnn ARTPOP Act II doesn't exist no more, its been scrapped.  Im planning on settling down, marrying Taylor, buying a house and having kids.  I'll not be making any more music for a while cuz i believe in order to be an artist you need to experience marriage, and motherhood and starting a family.  My next single will be out in 10yrs.  It's called urANUS xoxo

k92hpcY.gif

Bitch, you betta WERK in dem heels and I'm expecting the 5000th #1 on Billboard, and 87 weeks at #1 with the new single and album and super model babies DON'T MAKE ME TURN IN MY STAN CARD!

RAMROD

G.U.Y. ??

The remix will be called YOU GUISE

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smooth Criminal

nothing is misleading... joke is a joke, it would be in News section if it wasn't a joke...

Nothing is misleading? You write Gaga's name & write something in quotation as if she said it....& that's not misleading.?   :fail:

Also when u click on recent threads it doesn't show u the sections. 

So yes, it is misleading.

Archived